Original Sacred is... boring? O.O

Cooookies!  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Cookie?

• COOKIES! *OMNOMNOM*
    • No ty. Im on a diet.
    • Whats a cookie?
    • ... look! a bunny!

Ok, so I said it. I have played some toons and Darkmatters ha rly helped me with builds, but arent that interesting for me. My last hope - perma meele vampiress. Checked EvilMale's perma vamp guide, sounds interestin and I hope so too... anyways, mabye someone an share tips to make gameplay more fun, cuz I am the type who is kinda hard to keepe entertained for a while with only 1 activity (meaning like seraphim - casting RBoL and just letting them come to me till they die. Isnt very fun for me) And mabye some more tips for a Perma vamp. Have looked everything I can find.

What I just remembered. I dont know how many of u know to F1 trick to give a char other char abilities. (Serapf cast fireball etc...)I was thinking that rangers could be a problem, if there r hordes of them, so mabye give my vamp a defensive skill? Pak's, or whirlwind or stoneskin, fireskin can be good? So many choices, wonder what's best. Guess another thing to think about.

Edited by Voidstriker
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ohhh, bunnies... where? I squashed a whole whackload of them a little while back, and I'd like to take another smack at 'em. NOMNOMNOM :chef: Who needs cookies when there are bunnies?

I thought I had found all the tricksy stuff (from the unique gameplay guides section), but I haven't seen anything with this F1 / off-class CA trick you mentioned, Voidstriker... could you (or anyone) link or explain, please?