Coming Soon... Our new Dark Downloads section

...lots of uniques, legendaries and sets to add, if you see it in the wiki, we'd like to offer it as a download.

:bounce:

gogo

That can be awesome! would I, for example, be able to download new better weapons and armor pieces? and at what level would they be? (Is that a very noobish question)

You would be able to download whatever is uploaded. So far I think wolfie is the only one to upload items, but all of his uploads come with easy to follow instructions on how to use and have lots of various level types for the different items. Check out the downloads section to see whats on offer.

Can rar files be added to the ok to upload list. I have my level 200 weapon and armor collection ready to upload. There 20+ armor chests including a Christmas chest. I combined each character's armor in a rar file. There are 8 categories of weapon chests. A set item chest for all the set weapons. A Legendary chest. (Uniques are included with their weapon category) CM & Legendary chest which includes most of the new legendary weapons. A crystal warrior set with a flaming weapon of each crystal type (I thought it looked cool, flaming ice).

I actually asked schot about this one recently and he said that in the best interests of keeping everything as simple as possible, it was easier to only allow .zip files instead of .rar as .rar required the installation of additional software that required an extra step or two making the process less painfree than intended. However, assuming you use winrar, you have the ability to create .zip files seeing as it allows you to choose between the two.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally won't mind some S1 stuff though :) I'll be going back to Germany in 2 weeks time and all I'm going to have is my poor Compaq Evo N610, whose 32 megs of vram only support S1... It will be fun trying out a few UW builds.

That's until I make some money and get a decent laptop to go back to Sacred 2 and my new invulno-build projects ;)

what about sacred 1 + underworld btw ? :)

There's a place set up for S1 stuff... Not sure there are many things that are available to be uploaded there though.

There's a ton of stuff that James has made available. I remember him making a post about it somewhere on SIF or even here at FDM...I'll take a look for it after. Maybe the files can be broken up so that peeps can pick and choose if they want.

I personally won't mind some S1 stuff though :) I'll be going back to Germany in 2 weeks time and all I'm going to have is my poor Compaq Evo N610, whose 32 megs of vram only support S1... It will be fun trying out a few UW builds.

That's until I make some money and get a decent laptop to go back to Sacred 2 and my new invulno-build projects ;)

Ah, return to Sacred 1! Take snaps while yer there... Homeland of Sacred! oh yeah make oodles if you can, and if you ever get a chance to give the daemon bloody gore build a go, do try it. It's... distinct

:butcher:

gogo

what about sacred 1 + underworld btw ? :)

James, I remember you having a link somewhere to a bunch of downloads for the game. Could these be added to the Wiki Downloads Database?

:)

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

Good news indeed!

lot of set items, legendaries and uniques!! I am waiting hard for the seraphim's sets. I've two builds 80 levels but just a few set pieces...

thanks for the initiative! a good reason to keep playing sacred 2 while the third version don't come

Hi MCLord

We were a bit late getting on the downloads wagon, but, even after this time with game released, it looks like their is still fair interest in the game and hopefully all the new files can rekindle ideas and new builds.

and welcome to DarkMatters!

I never gave up to playing this game, it's a good reason on rainy days and when I'm away from my girlfriend. since the first Sacred I play with the seraphim. in Brazil we have the patch 2.43 only, so I can not play the Ice and Blood and CM. I recently bought the PS3 version and started with another ... seraphim yeah! I'm level 25 with her.

in sacred underworld was easier to acquire set items. in fallen angel I only got four pieces with my seraphims at level 80, so I'm happy with the new download section.

thanks gogo

in sacred underworld was easier to acquire set items. in fallen angel I only got four pieces with my seraphims at level 80, so I'm happy with the new download section.

thanks gogo

This is a wonderful testimonial for this new section.

Thank you!

:)

gogo