Trouble hitting ghost dryad dragon

Hi

I can't hit mobs who turn into ghosts, like the ghosts garema champions warriors who respawn into ghosts. The mouse just doesn't show the sword shape, it stays with the pointer with the "no action possible" sign. The same thing is happening with the Dryad Dragon, I can only hit him when he's spitting fire...

I have the 2.43 version, and a level 64 inquisitor

Thks for the help

hmm, I think that is a varmit in the code that was fixed. Have you tryed using an area of effect spell or Combat art.

Levin Array, Clustering Maelstrom, and Raving Thrust should do it without a target. used in a combo Clustering Maelstrom then Levin Array even if you do not have that aspect should still do damage.

I managed to kill the Dragon anyway, just waiting for him to spit fire and hitting him with the Callous Execution. I died twice though, wasting my survival percentage and a few healings...

I also tried clustering maelstrom but there arent enough mobs around the dragon to really hurt it.

But is there a way to fix this? Because I read that this dragon respawns and I'd like to kill him the normal way.

Well you said your on 2.43. Think the only thing you can do is update to 2.65.2 as I have no issues killing him when he is spectral.

Well you said your on 2.43. Think the only thing you can do is update to 2.65.2 as I have no issues killing him when he is spectral.

I just have Fallen Angel, not Ice&Blood for now...

I have just FA, too. No problem with ranged weapons on 2.43 and ghosts nor the dragon, either. And boy was I surprised when the dragon respawned. I did not know about that and just ran back into the cave "edging" it. Close call.