Sacred 2 Downloads - Blank Level 200 Characters

File Name: Sacred 2 Unskilled characters - Level 200

File Submitter: Dragon Brother

File Submitted: 11 Sep 2011

File Category: Ice & Blood Unskilled Characters

A level 200 character for each of the 7 classes with no skill or attribute points allocated and with all sets for their class along with assorted other uniques and non-class sets.

Place files in the following locations:

Vista/Windows 7:

C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2 

Click here to download this file

• Like! 1

My pleasure!

For the record, if we see a #10852 error then it's likely that the section/category where the download has been uploaded has not had it's "Download Permissions" set properly. This is something that gogo or I must do but it helps us when others know what these errors and whatnot mean. In case we forget, lol.

As for future and present character download pages I think it might be a good idea if we put quick instructions on how/where to put the character files. Some players may not know how to use the sacred2save or sacred2chest files.

As for future and present character download pages I think it might be a good idea if we put quick instructions on how/where to put the character files. Some players may not know how to use the sacred2save or sacred2chest files.

Way ahead of you, I have an info text file in the .zip with everything telling where it has to go for xp or win7/vista :) Should I put that with the description on here as well?

You should be able to now Zodiac. :)

Bit of a heads up. Whenever anyone edits their Download page the page will then have to be approved by staff. It's a security feature. At some point we'll put together a guide on Uploading/Downloading.

Bit of a heads up. Whenever anyone edits their Download page the page will then have to be approved by staff. It's a security feature. At some point we'll put together a guide on Uploading/Downloading.

Does it pop up for you guys to see that it needs approving? And is it only you and gogo that can approve or can normal mods like loco/knuckles do it?

I'll remember that though when I upload something so as to try to get it right first time.

Thanks a million Schot! It works perfectly now. :thumbsup:

You're welcome Zodiac. :D Don't forget to thank Dragon Brother too. It's his gift after all. :agreed:

Does it pop up for you guys to see that it needs approving? And is it only you and gogo that can approve or can normal mods like loco/knuckles do it?

I'll remember that though when I upload something so as to try to get it right first time.

I don't think it does pop up actually... I'm hoping that there is a setting we haven't looked at yet in that regard because it's going to be very much needed. I "think" all of the mod team can see unapproved Downloads and that they can approve. That is the intention for sure. We'll find out though. Until we know for sure though you can update your Download topics here when changes are made and approval is needed. :)

Found a popper. ^^ I checked my personal settings for notifications and found the setting there. I'll be notified whenever a file is pending approval. You can find some notifications in there as well regarding submitted files like when one of your files is approved.

For those uncertain of the settings mentioned:

Click your name at the top right of forum

Click My Settings

Click Notification Options

Scroll down to Other Notifications

You should see a few options regarding file submissions which is in regards to our new Downloadssection.

I encountered no problem with the download. Thank you very much for that pack, Dragon Brother. It would help a lot with taking pics for the wiki. I simply didn't have some charas developed enough to wear some items that I have stored. But now with your pack I have an opportunity to update some pages I made before.

lol!

zomgod, did all this happen after I went to bed? awwwwwww :whistle: Glad so much more got sorted out. I was able to get notifications for an affirmative DB's new download he just put up needed today, so the system so far is looking fun.

Db, the 100 level blank characters is just about a builder's dream come true.

Yay, I get to rate you again... 4/5 stars!

:)

gogo

lol!

zomgod, did all this happen after I went to bed? awwwwwww :whistle: Glad so much more got sorted out. I was able to get notifications for an affirmative DB's new download he just put up needed today, so the system so far is looking fun.

Db, the 100 level blank characters is just about a builder's dream come true.

Yay, I get to rate you again... 4/5 stars!

:)

gogo

4/5 again :)

PS...must get 5/5...what will it take...*scratches head...virtual baileys!

For you gogo ;)

171.jpg

Edited by Dragon Brother

I encountered no problem with the download. Thank you very much for that pack, Dragon Brother. It would help a lot with taking pics for the wiki. I simply didn't have some charas developed enough to wear some items that I have stored. But now with your pack I have an opportunity to update some pages I made before.

Even better use for them - Niobium shoppers and smiths!