Sacred 2 Downloads - Blank Level 200 Characters

PS...must get 5/5...what will it take...*scratches head...virtual baileys!

For you gogo ;)

171.jpg

hahaah

I was just looking for an upload of one of your builds... and Kabling... loox like today it just went out! Now...where's that box of stars ^^

do u have any save files for regular fallen angel 2 I have the US version and cant use these saves thanks

This isn't about the US/international version... The UK version of Fallen Angel is 100% compatible with the US version as far as Save Games go. Most of these files require Ice and Blood - which is not available for the US version, unfortunately.

All is not entirely lost... You can always upgrade to the International (UK) version for 24.99 GB Pounds (about $40 USD). Just click the Sacred Gold link at the top of this page and follow the links.

Edited by wolfie2kX

do u have any save files for regular fallen angel 2 I have the US version and cant use these saves thanks

This isn't about the US/international version... The UK version of Fallen Angel is 100% compatible with the US version as far as Save Games go. Most of these files require Ice and Blood - which is not available for the US version, unfortunately.

All is not entirely lost... You can always upgrade to the International (UK) version for 24.99 GB Pounds (about $40 USD). Just click the Sacred Gold link at the top of this page and follow the links.

Alternatively, you can make your own level 200 toons, they won't have all the set items though. Edit the balance.txt file to make quests give alot more experience and with a quest or two you will be at level 200. Change the line that says:

QuestExpmax = {4020,5025,6030,8040,10050}

Simply add a bunch of zeros to the end of each number, the different numbers effect the different difficulties.

Edited by Dragon Brother

yeh ive got 2 level 200s was looking for a toon in niob that was a shoppper or rare hunter. Seems that even with a level 200 shopper(200 all skills :P) that in silver items suck big time, Rares arent adjusting to level that drop from boss and shop sells crappy level 106 items. Guess ill just run throught the quest.

To change the difficulty level requirements in SP, edit the same textfile, balance.txt and do the following:

LevelMinForDiff = {1,1,60,100,140}

Change to:

LevelMinForDiff = {1,1,1,1,1}

And you will be able to access any difficulty at level 1 by entering a LAN freeplay game.

• 3 months later...

wow, that shouldn't happen, lol, that download is second biggest download here. I'm at work now, but when I get home, I'll log in with your exact same permissions to see what is happening. Are you able to get to that download from another link, like this one here instead:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/3-blank-level-200-characters/

:)

gogo

Hey guys!

Frosty, I just tried downloading from that new link I just posted with a test account, same permissions as yours, I was able to get the download. Can you please try now?

Thanks!

:)

gogo

• 1 month later...

File Name: Blank Level 200 Characters

File Submitter: Dragon Brother

File Submitted: 21 Feb 2011

File Updated: 14 May 2011

File Category: Ice & Blood Unskilled Characters

A level 200 character for each of the 7 classes with no skill or attribute points allocated and with all sets for their class along with assorted other uniques and non-class sets.

Place files in the following locations (More info in the zip file):

Vista/Windows 7:

C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2 

Click here to download this file

Note: This only works for Sacred 2: Ice and Blood, it is not compatible with Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. There are instructions partway down page 2 of this thread with details on how it is possible to create a level 200 character with access to all difficulties.

Hello Dragon Brother.

Do you have any Blank Character around level 100 or over for FA too?

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, this is interesting.

Erm, so level 200 has all available skills and difficulties? For the person to choose?

Exactly! All 10 skills to choose, and 900+ skill points and distribute, as well as the 400+ attribute points to allocate.

No equipment or runes, AFAIK.

It just shows Bronze and Silver.

When I start the game it says do you want to change difficulty? I click yes, but it just starts on Silver, with NPC's at like level 34?

I had to move the Dragon Mage character from the level 200 folder and put it into the saved games itself, with the stats.

But why isn't the difficulty option there

The dragon mage was made without completing the campaigns, the rest of them should be available for all difficulties...I think. If you create a solo lan game then you will be able to enter niobium with the DM.

Nah, not really, although with programs like tunngle you can make a virtual lan over the internet and play with other people like that instead of over open or closed (online). LAN by itself is only good for multiplayer with other people on your home (local area) network.

• 3 weeks later...

When I try to download this, either from the link in the first post or the alternate one posted for someone who was having permission errors, I get the following error:

[#10867] We could not find the file specified

When I try to download this, either from the link in the first post or the alternate one posted for someone who was having permission errors, I get the following error:

Hmm...thats odd. It looks like the file has disappeared. I'll get it re-uploaded first thing tomorrow, its a little late here and I have work in the morning.

Hmm...thats odd. It looks like the file has disappeared. I'll get it re-uploaded first thing tomorrow, its a little late here and I have work in the morning.

Did you ever get the chance to put the file back up? I'm still getting the same error, so if you did, something is still not working right.

File Name: Sacred 2 Unskilled characters - Level 200

File Submitter: Dragon Brother

File Submitted: 11 Sep 2011

File Category: Ice & Blood Unskilled Characters

A level 200 character for each of the 7 classes with no skill or attribute points allocated and with all sets for their class along with assorted other uniques and non-class sets.

Place files in the following locations (More info in the zip file):

Vista/Windows 7:

C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2 

Click here to download this file

Did you ever get the chance to put the file back up? I'm still getting the same error, so if you did, something is still not working right.

Edit: All fixed, cheers gogo :)