Sacred 2 Downloads - Blank Level 200 Characters

This is awesome, DB, thanks for the update!

Both topics merged with first post from now-merged second topic replacing first post from previously posted first topic

lol, did I say that right? :crazy:

This is one of the most popular Sacred downloads, thanks Dragon Brother for getting those files going again!

:)

gogo

When I try to download this, either from the link in the first post or the alternate one posted for someone who was having permission errors, I get the following error:

[#10867] We could not find the file specified

Hmm...thats odd. It looks like the file has disappeared. I'll get it re-uploaded first thing tomorrow, its a little late here and I have work in the morning.

Did you ever get the chance to put the file back up? I'm still getting the same error, so if you did, something is still not working right.

Edit: All fixed, cheers gogo :)

Thanks much, greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

There are some tips on page 2 which would allow you to make your own level 200 characters though.

OK thanks man!

Well I've downloaded Sacred 2 Gold finally! How do I Use these Blank characters though? Be specific in your instructions pls.

You need to copy the save files into the locations listed in the first post (different for xp and win7/vista) and you are away to go. If you don't want to overwrite any of your current toons then simply rename the blank ones to have a higher number in the filename than the highest number currently in the folder.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bother but how did you get the level 200 characters to Niobium with out going through all the difficulties? I made my own level 200 character through balance.txt but it was only in silver and I would like to get it to Niobium. I would play in SP by myself and am not able to make the character into Niobium through the "LevelMinForDiff = {1,1,1,1,1}" way :/ Please tell me how, it takes 3-4 hours to go through each difficulty level. Thanks!

Im guessing you are trying to play the singleplayer campaign still? This editing of the text files only lets you get early access to difficulties if you create a game via lan or in open net. You can play a lan game without having an actual lan though so its not too much of an issue.

So I should make a game in LAN and go straight to Niobium? I'm really confused. I made a game in LAN and went to Niobium and though I would be able to get to level 200 via MP_experience and then go back to the single player campaign and I'll be able to play in Niobium but every monster was around level 140 and I died every time :/ Sorry I'm a bit of a noob at this :/

So I should make a game in LAN and go straight to Niobium? I'm really confused. I made a game in LAN and went to Niobium and though I would be able to get to level 200 via MP_experience and then go back to the single player campaign and I'll be able to play in Niobium but every monster was around level 140 and I died every time :/ Sorry I'm a bit of a noob at this :/

Yeah, you can't really take a blank character into niobium and expect to survive, its a lot tougher there. A typical toon that makes it there has high level gear socketed with high level runes/jewels and has read several hundred runes probably. You need to do a bit of work on those toons before you can use one in battle. For me they were always more for testing out ideas or mod choices before I made the final decision online in closed net.

• 11 months later...

I can't download it ... registered to do it but no way :( Help needed

Fatal error: Call to undefined method downloadsFunctions::returnScreenshotUrl() in /home/darkmatt/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_14/skin_downloads.php on line 1376

I can't download it ... registered to do it but no way :( Help needed

Fatal error: Call to undefined method downloadsFunctions::returnScreenshotUrl() in /home/darkmatt/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_14/skin_downloads.php on line 1376

Our forum was hacked recently and we've had to change to a new skin. Unfortunately, in the process a few things were broken, one of which is the download section. Hopefully we will have it up and running ASAP, but for now it isn't available.

Peterr, thanks for posting. DB's right about the downloads section, we're waiting for Schot to work on this when he gets back from vac... I have a suggestion... are you able to change your skin using theme button at bottom left of forum? If you switch it to basic IPB, will the downloads work for you then?

gogo

Peterr, thanks for posting. DB's right about the downloads section, we're waiting for Schot to work on this when he gets back from vac... I have a suggestion... are you able to change your skin using theme button at bottom left of forum? If you switch it to basic IPB, will the downloads work for you then?

gogo

That worked for me when I tried it, nice tip ;)