Scaredy-cat Inquisitor in action

Dobri

Gogo made a small request yesterday - he wanted to see how the scaredy-cat inquisitor's immortality is coming up and is it really working. For that reason I decided to make a small video of him "hunting" in different areas. Well, he's not really hunting, because the enemies are pretty much slaughtering themselves due to his reflect and as you will see from the vid, the damage the inquisitor takes is pretty much negligible.

I decided to leave out elven and human lands. It is very much obvious that he'll do perfectly there due to the low-hp/low-damage enemies, even in niob.

In the first part of the video you will see the build, the buff suits, the items, the resistances, and the immunities. I'm sorry if the numbers aren't very clear - I was way too busy trying to keep the clip size low... The first try took like 600 megs, which is way too much. In the end, I got it down to 200, which is still a bother, though...

The second part, in the orc lands, the damage he is taking is pitiful - less than 100, and less than 50 in some occasions.

The third part, the desert - it took me a while to find a big green scorpion, lol :P You will notice the damage - over 350 without proper relics (I put the magic ones on purpose) and under 200 with poison relics. Nice scorpion... you're not that dangerous now, are you? You will also see the kitties roaring and scratching to him to no avail - in the end damaging themselves rather than him.

The final part is the entrance to the blood forest - one of my favorite places. There usually is a very big mob waiting for you, which is well worth the xp and is a great place to score a high-xp mass kill. As you will notice, the eyes are still very dangerous - especially since life leech can't be mitigated. You will see one of the eyes leeching off 25% of his HP in a single hit. OUCH!

Here's the video (click on it to see it in youtube, as usual):

Dobri, your video has just added another year of interest for Sacred 2... everyone's gonna want their own scaredy - cat Inquisitor after seeing these mechanics in action.

Good editing too, is that Oakenfeld we're listening to?

:)

gogo

I've been outta the game for awhile, but I sense a very good AFK build from all that reflect and damage mitigation. Love the video, nice music selection too :) I did not read the build thread, but I take it he's not a boss killer as you didn't showcase any? Also under the assumption that the dual wield was only taken for sockets and the like? Didn't see any use of ruthless mutilation or the other CA I can't think of at the moment, but maybe my eyes deceive me :Just_Cuz_21: Clips like this really want me to start picking up the game again :bounce:

Well, maybe you should :P

This build is based entirely on becoming nigh invulnerable as soon as possible. The gruesome aspect is there, mutilation is there, frenetic fervor is there... In general, he can do some boss hunting as well, but I was more interested in seeing how well he can perform out in the open. Besides, as soon as he improves these values even more, he can do practically anything without any worries.

Well, maybe you should :P

Lol, whoops :crazy: Those three clicks away to get to the build were a bit too much for me to handle I suppose :P But I really do like that whole concept of the immortality early in the game you've got going on over there :)

Whoops...watched bits of this video earlier and forgot to come and comment. Impressive stuff, sitting there and tanking the scorpions is rather impressive.

What sort of damage are you getting from your astute Combat Arts?

Edited by Dragon Brother

The damage from astute is a bit low at present - mainly because I've been working on becoming immortal quickly. I'm halfway towards mastering Combat discipline, and I'm nowhere near mastering ancient magic.

The damage from Raving is over 7k, clustering is over 3.5k (but since it's physical, it gets lowered drastically) and levin is about 3.5-4k spammable at 0.7s regen time.

It's still enough to kill a big group in 2-3 casts at most though, so it's still relatively fast kill speed. However, hunting in orc/desrt/elf/human lands is free killing, so it's not much of a bother :P

Edited by Dobri

Actually, that is + 199 all skills ;) I had to reduce the quality of the video, unfortunately... Otherwise it would take ages to load and view.

There are no uber xp per kill, because the build was designed with a single intent - to achieve physical immunity and relative immortality asap. I did use +xp per kill till 125, but then I switched to + all skills gear to push the levels of the skills even further.