Sacred 2 Downloads - [D.a.r.k] Furian's Wrath

File Name: [D.a.r.k] Furian's Wrath

File Submitter: Furian67

File Submitted: 26 Feb 2011

File Updated: 26 Feb 2011

File Category: Fallen Angel Shadow Warrior Builds

CM-Patch Equiped

This is a Boss Killing machine, originally created on Closed - net HC to farm the Guardians. Starting at level 20 it was the only thing he killed. I recently saved him to play the CM-Patch and use the Epic LightSabers. Absolutely crazy damage from these weapons. He wears a full suit of the Kanka's Relics.

The build is based off of the Ultimate Warrior Build.

Click here to download this file

• Like! 1

Well his main leveling spot was from the Guardians. But in order to get the Epic Light sabers Power of NIF I had to travel thru the Jungle, then thru Thylysum, Teardrop Hamlet and the T-Energy pools, Then up to the Orc Region.

The two Sabers I was really after were these.

Power_of_NIF_green_stats.jpgPower_of_NIF_purple_stats.jpg

And then with the added skill of Damage Lore I was doing damage in all 4 elements!

Doh I deleted my xfire.

But for mastery of skills I would run them like this:

BlackSmith - 9th

Enhanced Perception - 1st

Tactics Lore - 2nd

Dual Wield - 6th

Armor Lore - 4th

Death Warrior - 7th

Malevolent Champion - 8th

Concentration -

Damage Lore - 3rd

Spell Resistance - 5th at least get it mastered before niob.

And remember to use the buff suit for the Grim Resilience to get the max willpower boost possible.

Very cool file! Damn! He's fast! :D

I wanna see this!

Wolfie, can you or Furian please make a vid and upload to youtube?

:bounce:

gogo

Well.. I haven't a clue how to do it. It'd probably be faster to just grab the file, rename it to an empty slot and try it for yourself. Just change the name to heroXX.sacred2save where XX is a game number that doesn't exist in your ...\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2 directory.

But for mastery of skills I would run them like this:

BlackSmith - 9th

Enhanced Perception - 1st

Tactics Lore - 2nd

Dual Wield - 6th

Armor Lore - 4th

Death Warrior - 7th

Malevolent Champion - 8th

Concentration -

Damage Lore - 3rd

Spell Resistance - 5th at least get it mastered before niob.

And remember to use the buff suit for the Grim Resilience to get the max willpower boost possible.

Thanx... Ya know... Just for everyone's future reference - it might be a good idea to include little tidbits like this sort of stuff in a text file along with the save file... I was wondering just what that extra armor was - and almost sold it. Good thing I was more interested in trying out the dual lightsabers on some bandits and kobolds... Like a hot knife through butter - so I didn't even need any buffs.

Oh.. And what would you recommend for the 10th skill? At the rate he kills stuff, getting the last 16 levels in like no time at all...

Edited by wolfie2kX

Well.. I haven't a clue how to do it. It'd probably be faster to just grab the file, rename it to an empty slot and try it for yourself. Just change the name to heroXX.sacred2save where XX is a game number that doesn't exist in your ...\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2 directory.

I was wondering how we go about using these files and not messing anything up.

My suggestion for best practices for this sort of thing:

Make a zip file and include the following:

1.) The heroXX.sacred2save file

2.) The heroXX.sacred2stats file

3.) A text file with a description of the above 2 files that has a description on anything you included in the inventory file (buff suits, for instance) and maybe a short description on the play style you use (melee, ranged, invisible, whatever) - including what CAs you use frequently and how you use them. That way a newbie can pick up the game file and say "Ah HA! This makes sense!" Don't assume that anyone downloading the file will automatically know what you know.

If you've already posted the build on DM somewhere - it's a simple matter of maybe copy/pasting the info there into a text file and maybe cleaning it up a bit.

3.) A text file with a description of the above 2 files that has a description on anything you included in the inventory file (buff suits, for instance) and maybe a short description on the play style you use (melee, ranged, invisible, whatever) - including what CAs you use frequently and how you use them. That way a newbie can pick up the game file and say "Ah HA! This makes sense!" Don't assume that anyone downloading the file will automatically know what you know.

If you've already posted the build on DM somewhere - it's a simple matter of maybe copy/pasting the info there into a text file and maybe cleaning it up a bit.

That's some good info Wolf, Ive been searching the downloads section and still haven't really found any good info on "How and what to Upload, How to and where to Save to". Think I will start a new thread on this subject with this post pasted in.

That's some good info Wolf, Ive been searching the downloads section and still haven't really found any good info on "How and what to Upload, How to and where to Save to". Think I will start a new thread on this subject with this post pasted in.

Probably a good idea. Might want to also include in the text file where the files are supposed to go as well. In a case like this, more info is always better than not enough.