What are you "addicted" to?

long time no see!

anyway, I would have to say my biggest addictions are vanilla coke, cigarettes, and driving fast lol

LOL you got my addictions down to a T almost - vanilla coke and + dr pepper to it. I am also addicted to writing poetry and books. I have poetry book amateurishly published and working on a novel with my fiance called From Dusk to Blood. Only 6 pages long so far but eh all great master pieces take time.

@Dante: Prawn cocktail are the by far the best crisp flavour, although frazzles come pretty close.

@Chattius: those dishes look really good, anytime you want to come and visit, feel free ^^ btw I'm assuming zucchini = cucumber?

Anyway for me: J + a good book + bath = win

Could add fantasy books and rainobes (japanese light novels, chiefly illustrated) as addictions. Whever I have some spare I'll scrouge internet for those. :P

Lately got really into William King's Warhammer novels and gotta say, I'll be reading all my fantasy in English from now on. My native, Finnish just doesn't quite cut it.

Could add fantasy books and rainobes (japanese light novels, chiefly illustrated) as addictions. Whever I have some spare I'll scrouge internet for those. :P

Lately got really into William King's Warhammer novels and gotta say, I'll be reading all my fantasy in English from now on. My native, Finnish just doesn't quite cut it.

If your into fantasy try some of Raymond E Feist's books, I really enjoyed the empire trilogy although you might want to start with the rift war saga.

Also The War of the Spider Queen series is pretty good if you like any of the forgotten realms stuff, which I'm not usually a fan of but Drow are just cool.

Syrzan: Have read almost all Forgotten Realms there is in Finnish, which would also include that series. I'm a sucker for Drizzt's adventures and all.

I'm planning to get those Feist's books sometime in the future. Read few in the past and quite liked them too. Found a good site for books. Incredibly cheap at times, also. So many books, but so little money...

Neighbours, the Aussie soap. :blush:

I've watched it since the start, around 1986 and can't miss an episode.

If I'm on holiday or even out for the day then I will make sure that I set the recorder and tape each days worth of soapiness !

Sad, I know, but what can ya do, lol !

Steve.

Neighbours, the Aussie soap. :blush:

I've watched it since the start, around 1986 and can't miss an episode.

If I'm on holiday or even out for the day then I will make sure that I set the recorder and tape each days worth of soapiness !

Sad, I know, but what can ya do, lol !

Steve.

Good old aussie stuff :D

Can't say I've ever had the urge to watch it myself though.

Syrzan: Have read almost all Forgotten Realms there is in Finnish, which would also include that series. I'm a sucker for Drizzt's adventures and all.

I'm planning to get those Feist's books sometime in the future. Read few in the past and quite liked them too. Found a good site for books. Incredibly cheap at times, also. So many books, but so little money...

Hey Stormwing, could you send me the cheap book website at some point?

Thanks

Syrzan

• 1 month later...

Well, since the last time I've posted in this topic, I've had a few more visits to Exclusive books, so here are the new additions to my addiction

some food related and some just fiction.

post-15332-0-15401300-1312122077_thumb.jpg

Delta!

To my great luck I grew close to the town with the biggest library for fantasy books in the world. So I saved a hell of money and even now my oldest daughters lend 10-20 books from library each time they visit their grandparents.

At Syrzan: Zucchini = courgette

air conditioning

Was there life before it?

I have the feeling of being Bruce Willis in 6th sense. Being dead without knowing it. I never lived in a building with electric or mechanical air conditioning. All you need is to build your house from a mix of wood, clay and horseapples ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta make a confession. Even with my regards to blood sugar lately I... I ...I just can't resist these... and I'm addicted... halp

kinder.jpg

Must...re...sist

:oooo:

gogo

twitch.gifdrool.gif

Unable to resist that beautiful piece of chocolates tbh!

I realised I'm addicted to Ice cream/sorbet/frozen yoghurt as well. It it the ultimate pick me upper for me, and a day just becomes so much better after I've had some home made treats... brb

*going of to raid the freezer with a spoon* :D

Delta, I hear you about it being the ultimate pick me up, but what about the blood sugar, does that scare you a bit?

:)

gogo

No, it doesn't scare me, I know how much sugar/sweetening I used in making it, and it is sometimes the only thing I'll eat for the day, when my appetite is so ruined by grief that the "superiors" at work has to hand out on a daily basis... but I'm looking for a different job, there is no more space to grow, and nothing new happens(the menu has been the same for almost a year), and the "superiors" are so irritable with everyone that it is ruining the whole family feel of the small establishment and no-one wants to go into work anymore... :cry:

Delta!

• 4 weeks later...

couldn't help myself, I went and bought MORE books! :Just_Cuz_21:

By South African Author John van der Ruit

Spud

Spud, the madness continues

Spud, learning to fly

and some more food books, The Food of France, a journey for food lovers

post-15332-0-74213200-1316618982_thumb.jpg

Delta!

Edited by Delta!

This is gonna be easy:

I am addicted to everything that tastes good.

Especially sweets!

My favourite thing in the world is to sit down and watch a movie/play a videogame, while eating some good food.

Lately I've been devouring tacos, pizzas and other kind of food that makes me fat. Haha.