Help us Like SacredWiki on Facebook

lol, nice. :D We decided it would be best to setup the button to like sacredwiki.org itself rather than the facebook page which is why the counter has restarted. Looks like gogo will need to find some more number pics to continue the count up. ^^

Its' wierd how facebook is setup like this. I'd been reading somewhere that there are like six different types of "likes" o_O Well, at least the page has it's own counter.... and the wiki facebook page can broadcast updates.

:)

gogo

lol, nice. :D We decided it would be best to setup the button to like sacredwiki.org itself rather than the facebook page which is why the counter has restarted. Looks like gogo will need to find some more number pics to continue the count up. ^^

Good point Schot, I could have easily done that with the first button already, but I guess I was kinda tunnelvisioned.

New numbers are slowly going up...

NEW CDS 14.JPG

:bounce:

gogo

p.s. btw guys how often should I update the wiki page on Facebook...once a day, few days, a week? If I make new additions to the Wiki page on Facebook...do peeps keep getting message everytime I do this? I don't want to annoy.

At least presently there is a lot of great stuff going up, so I can actually make a new post almost every day on facebook, but I don't want to annoy anyone with the constant updates. Is that what happens when I make an update to a site that someone has "liked"?

Should I do a test?

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I figgered out a bit more about how this whole Wiki on Facebook thingy is working out. What I see is that when we make a post there as SacredWiki, it will update everyone who "likes" the page. So.... we're only going to do max 2 updates a week, and we'll try to make them nice meaty updates, not too often, and hopefully this will not overly annoy anyone with these updates appearing up on their walls. This will keep Facebook fans up and interested, and maybe even get get our game some new fans.

Good news?

You betcha

And here's some more ...

f-22-raptor_1.jpg

Yee haw!

:bounce:

gogo

From

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/36

Year 36 (XXXVI) was a leap year starting on Sunday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Allenius and Plautius (or, less frequently, year 789 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 36 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.By place

[edit] Roman Empire

gogo

Liked :)

I was happy to hear that it will update on my page, makes using facebook...err...useful?

lol re useful... its kinda new for us too, so we're getting used to all it's "powers" :P Thanks for the like, Omunall, the numbers are slowly climbing.

gogo