Which character has the best battle music?

As you may know, each character class has three unique music pieces for when a battle starts. Which of these are your favorite.

Personally, I enjoy the Seraphim's the best. Proud, majestic, and very powerful, especially the one with the chanting.

The Inquisitor's is a close second, as I believe it shows exactly what the Inquisitor is: A self righteous, power hungry tyrant who is constantly convinced of his moral superiority to others even as he commits unthinkable atrocities.

I love the Gregorian Chant in the inquisitor's battle music.

I started out playing a shadow warrior, and his music is rather bland by comparison. The first time I played an inquisitor, I was surprised and delighted to hear the chanting and the low horn simulating a church bell.

I've never played a seraphim, because I have trouble identifying with a female toon - I like to pretend that's me in there. But I may have to try one just to hear the music. Does she have any organ music like on Seraphim Isle?

What other characters have unique sounds in their soundtracks?

Edited by belgarathmth

My first vote is for seraphim's hard battle music. Second place goes to Inquisitor's music.

I see most players think alike ;) However, there is a way to hear the music without playing the game. The music is packed in a zip file in the game directories under a musichq or musiclq file. Just open it and select the track you want to hear.

And is it my imagination, or the seraphim hard battle music has a "semper fi" (semper fidelis - always faithful) is the beginning of the track?