Price of Unique Mounts?

They are rather expensive. Its cheapest to buy them at the lowest level possible, but will still cost a couple of hundred thousand dollars (or whatver unit of currency) by level 20. Easiest way to do it then is to pass some cash from another toon, or sell a high level set item or two from the shared stash that you wont use to get the money quickly.

Well, back in the day I did some work gathering data for the unique mounts. The wiki page can be found HERE. As you can see it is very incomplete but perhaps you can gather an understanding of how they scale with character level? Anywho figure I'd share :)

Ok well I don't have any other toons so I'll just have to work up the money thanks though :thumbsup:

Are you playing on PC or console? If PC hard core or soft? If your on PC and on HC I can help you out with starter cash.

Ok well I don't have any other toons so I'll just have to work up the money thanks though :thumbsup:

Are you playing on PC or console? If PC hard core or soft? If your on PC and on HC I can help you out with starter cash.

I am on pc but not on HC thanks though ;)