Hello Everyone :)

Welcome sarah! I am a US player as well and glad you found DM. Look me up if you are online if you want to kill stuff. I still consider myself a noob and the people here at DM are super nice and extremely understanding to my questions....so ask away.

As for the chest, I found it helpful to make a few toons for muling and move the gear around through the shared chest and have them store it in their individual storage. I try to organize it by class or armor or weapon, but every so often I have to spend time rearranging (did some of that yesterday).

Ryan, Kriv thanks for the mule idea. Instead of 3 mules for sister sarah it's gonna be more like 50.. :4rofl:

Lujate, I kinda figured as much since all my characters seem to be picking up at the moment are pole arms..lol Darn polearms take up waaayyyy too much space. Talk about filling up a chest in seconds flat!

Kriv, thanks for the kind offer it is much appreciated.

Well, creating a DM, Dryad, Pyro HE made the shared chest have some breathing room... :blink: Silly Dryad is the only one that died so far..phooey..got surrounded in silver on the Gold Coast..Alas it was my mule headedness that killed her...lol I didn't wanna run.. Serves me right, no harm in running away if your toon lives to fight another day.. :oooo:

I just wanna say again what an awesome forum this is. I have never found anywhere as helpful, kind considerate...etc. anywhere. The information from all the countless hours playing and testing you all have done is just breathtaking and mind blowing. Thank you all for DarkMatters. It truly is a wonder to behold and already feels like home.