Download Items and Gear from SacredWiki!

Better than a Christmas catalog?

You betcha.

The new downloads section is in place on DarkMatters, and the community has slowly been adding more goodies to the dbase. Wolfie has been putting in overtime lately and burning midnight oil in the unveiling of another project for the Wiki...download buttons!

If you haven't noticed already, buttons have been appearing in SacredWiki next to items. We are hoping to have download buttons like these next to uniques, legendaries, unlock items, sets... who knows where this can go^^

An example of this new type of functionality can be found on this page here:

Kaldur's Legacy

If you have sets, legendaries, uniques etc that you wish to make an upload of and think it could find it's place in the wiki, please post, or upload, and we'll have a look at the file.

Cheers, enjoy the goodies!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Loving our new Downloads section and all the things that have gone up already. This has been a long time coming for us and I'm glad we finally made the time to get it rolling. It will no doubt become an incredible resource for us Sacred addicts as well as for many other types of downloads we'll feature in the future.

Enjoy all! :)

• Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...

And, da bling is in! Wiki pages for jewelry now, as reported by Wolfie now adorned with the latest Bling, shiny flashy stuff, Woflie is now steam rolling into the amulets...don't forget to sleep u

gogo

• 1 month later...

Stupid question but is this for the expansion only? I just got the game on steam for PC, and it's just the vanilla version...didn't know there were any downloads!

Well.... Besides the patches, there aren't any official downloads. (Like that's stopped anyone though...) :pirate:

There are a number of files - all chests - that you can download and make use of. The stuff in question includes weapons, shields, armor sets, rings, amulets as well as relics and elemental modifiers (ye ol' chunk o' lava, poison fang, ice crystal and magic pearl)...

Most of the stuff you'll find will be listed under the Fallen Angel catagory - and should work without issue in the game.

Each file will have a link to the Sacredwiki description of the item so you can have a preview of what you're downloading as well as how to make use of the file in question.

The stuff for Ice and Blood and Community Patch are listed separately - so you shouldn't have any problems...

• Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...

ah ha...u know I just checked now in the icons brad made:

he made sacred 1 here

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/files/category/1-sacred/

and underworld here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/files/category/2-underworld/

But I guess he never remembered to move them to his collection here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/17945-useful-images-and-content-for-sacred-downloads/

Frosty, if yer making uploads, you can use any of the images already in play, and I'll tell Brad to update his image collection as well.

Hope this is okay?

gogo

Any chance we can have an icon set from Sacred1 available? ;)

Are perhaps referring to the icons set which gave you blazing feet or somesuch set bonus? Because that one could be a tough one to track down :)

lol, oops...I misunderstood :lol:Indeed, the icons set, hmmm, I think that rotluchs had a massive download of a ton of items and sets for this game, let me see if I can track it down. it won't be a download per item, but more a huge mix of a bunch of items I think.

gogo

Hrm... that could be interesting... Since I don't have online access, I cannot even create a LAN dump :cry: , and am looking for a "way" to share sets, etc with other toons.

:BlobRed:

• 1 year later...

It's been a long time since someone posted here. BUT the reason I'm posting is SacredWiki is down. I have no idea if someone from darkmatters is working on it but I thought someone should post the info.

It's been a long time since someone posted here. BUT the reason I'm posting is SacredWiki is down. I have no idea if someone from darkmatters is working on it but I thought someone should post the info.

It should also be noted that ALL of those downloads linked RIGHT HERE to DarkMatters! Go to the top of the page and click on the Downloads link.

Er... Granted, it might be a bit more complicated trying to figure out WHAT to download without the Wiki...

Then again, there's the WayBack machine that has a more or less complete backup...

Eh.. Probably so...

But speaking of the Wiki... Last we heard, there was supposed to be some news at the end of the month... Last month.

Thinking it might quell the natives' restlessness if there was maybe an update on what, if any progress there is on getting the wiki rolling again.

I'm sorry wolf, we were hoping that end of February was when we'd have some results, but we're still having problems with getting it going again.

We'll put up some info soon as we have better idea.

:blink:

gogo

OK the only reason I actually said anything is because I couldn't find specific things like the experience chart and the map with all of the ! for the epic office quest. Plus I'm the type to if I have a question, try a good source like the sacred wiki before I post it. Most of the time I get my questions answered before I have to ask. Still great news about the wiki getting fixed.

Welp.. I can't help with the first 2 items, but you're in luck with the Epic Office Quest...

There IS a downloadable roster - one which recently got updated to fix a few errors and such. You can find it here...

Enjoy!

• Like! 1

I already have the printable roster, It's helped me on many occasions. The ancaria zoomable map helped me find the few that I couldn't when I was doing this for the first time.

Ok.. Tho the new one fixes one critical bit of navigation. Sometimes I do get east and west confused. Be sure to update!

Every little bit helps since the map is currently offline.

• 1 year later...

I downloaded a Set item for seraphim (The Crimson one with the long tail-cloth thingy) and it didnt work with my version of the Game. Sacred 2 Fallen angel with the Patch 2.12 something haha I dont like numbers

Can anybody help me? I've put the files correctly but when I open the game the Shared stash is empty.

Is there a more CLEAR guide