Available Levels: 10 - 198 various

Variable Modifiers:

Regeneration Time

Chance to Evade

Defensive Skills

Defense Value

URL: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Silent_Death

Instructions:

Be sure to back up your existing chest.sacred2chest file before doing anything! Installing this file will overwrite your Shared tab in your player chest.

For XP, it's located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\<userID>\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

For Vista and Windows 7:

C:\Users\<userID>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Extract the Chest.sacred2chest file from this Zip file and place it in your Saved Games folder.

Click here to download this file

Ice and Blood blessed us with these beauties... much awaited Legendary pipes for the Dryad! Thanks Wolfie for putting this one, players can really see how a pipe can impact playing. A zero time travel speed... nothing beats that.

:)

gogo

Ice and Blood blessed us with these beauties... much awaited Legendary pipes for the Dryad! Thanks Wolfie for putting this one, players can really see how a pipe can impact playing. A zero time travel speed... nothing beats that.

gogo

Hmmm. The Wiki doesn't mention it being an Ice and Blood only item...

But yeah.. It is a sweet little toy for the Dryad... Unfortunately, my Dryad needs some RpH love... Darting Assault needs to be spamable for larger mobs. Not finding any RpH goodies on Bronze. Gonna have to see if there's anything in my bin that has RpH on it...

I ran some pretty mean dryad builds pre ice and blood... no rph. modifiers for Combat Arts have to be dif...but it can be done, just no extra swigging of runes.

I'll take a look at those pipe pages for the info...I'm pretty sure these new pipes are only post expansion ice and blood right?

gogo

I ran some pretty mean dryad builds pre ice and blood... no rph. modifiers for Combat Arts have to be dif...but it can be done, just no extra swigging of runes.

I'll take a look at those pipe pages for the info...I'm pretty sure these new pipes are only post expansion ice and blood right?

gogo

Yah.. Well.. This dryad is a fairly early build... And I think I ate too many DA runes. That and I took the focus far too late. Ah well. My Dryad needs to be rebuilt anyhow.

As I mentioned previously - the Silent Death page doesn't seem to say anything about Ice and Blood. Maybe it is... Maybe not.

Wolfie, hi

I'm sorry the info wasn't in wiki earlier, I've just updated all the blowpipes that were Legendaries and released for Ice and Blood, they have all the new frames now as well.

gogo

Wolfie, hi

I'm sorry the info wasn't in wiki earlier, I've just updated all the blowpipes that were Legendaries and released for Ice and Blood, they have all the new frames now as well.

gogo

OK.. I moved the file. Someone might wanna approve it again.

It looks awesome Wolfie, in fact just the sort of thing I need to get me playing again. Unfortunately when I tried to click the download link to try it out, I keep getting an error message that I am not authorised.

Damn, is that a restricted area, or just a problem for me?

It looks awesome Wolfie, in fact just the sort of thing I need to get me playing again. Unfortunately when I tried to click the download link to try it out, I keep getting an error message that I am not authorised.

Oh... Gogo...!

Seriously.. Sounds like it may be a permissions thing.

Oh... Gogo...!

Must be I suppose, every time I try I get this message;

"[#10869] You do not have access to this section of the site. "

Although I have been able to download a copy of the "Ice and Blood Single Aspect Caster Inquisitor" to have a look at.

Edited by podgie_bear

Oh... Gogo...!

Must be I suppose, every time I try I get this message;

"[#10869] You do not have access to this section of the site. "

Although I have been able to download a copy of the "Ice and Blood Single Aspect Caster Inquisitor" to have a look at.

Thats odd. Must be the different categories have different permissions. Hopefully schot or gogo see this when they're up in the morning...should be a couple of hours and gogo will be back here I think.

Silent Death.zip

Hey guys!

Podgie, great seeing you back and looking at the downloads section. Guys, I've just updated permissions in that category. Anyone want to test and see if they can get the download? I'm only here for about 20 minutes, today's a day I actually have to go into office (:cry:), so I won't be back for eight hours (Schot should be here ^^) but I'll go through as many of the categories as I can.

gogo

eeeeeeeeeeee... yeah and, there's a blizzard outside :oooo: I'm going to use a test account actually, I think I have one going and see if this will work while I'm here though.

gogo

I just tried it and was successful, thanks Gogo.

I admit I have deserted you all recently, sorry for that, but I think it was that I was too into it. Lost the fun of playing it by trying to do everything, see everything and write quest reviews. I had a sort of "Sacred Breakdown" and ran screaming from the computer never wanting to see it again. (I am so anally retentive you wouldn't believe it, I had charts and graphs for EVERYTHING!) Thankfully Bondbug saved my sanity and coaxed my back into RPGs by persuading me to play LOTRO with him and the calm, steadying influence has me ready to come back to Sacred again now. Though this time I think I will just try playing for enjoyment again for a while and not go so deep, at least not yet.

muhaha Podgie...hold out while you can :P Hey, I'm just glad to see you posting again, I thought you'd completely disappeared.

As well, downloads section is open to anyone's files. I know you had a podgie barbarian going for a while that was a popular build.

Care to share?

gogo

muhaha Podgie...hold out while you can :P Hey, I'm just glad to see you posting again, I thought you'd completely disappeared.

As well, downloads section is open to anyone's files. I know you had a podgie barbarian going for a while that was a popular build.

Care to share?

gogo

Glad to if I can find it again, should have it backed up onto CD somewhere, but where is the big question. My filing system has progressed from neat and orderly to strewn on every available space, but will start looking.