Photo

Game of Thrones (Beware, may contain heart-breaking spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
306 replies to this topic

#301 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,151 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted Yesterday, 08:51 PM

spoiler question:

down

down

down

down

... okay, wer're here in FDM's dungeons :P ... the ending of this last episode...does it mean the entire grey joy fleet is sunk? Was Euron so strong he could, just in one battle, take out the entire armade:)

:blink:

gogo

#302 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,127 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:46 PM

It makes no sense, but I get the feeling they are trying to wrap up the story and whittle down the cast to the bare essentials.  I mean, we have only 11 episodes left in the entire show.  That means they can't spend time on anyone but the key players.  So, yeah goodbye Sand Snakes, goodbye to any Iron Islanders being "good guys" (if they ever were).

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

#303 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,151 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:48 PM

The clans are litterally being wiped out... it didnt sync for me until I saw the freys all drink their draughts... ;) boltons, freys, now greyjys... and only two lannisters left from the original gang.. no kids, no future... 

:o

gogo

#304 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,127 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:29 PM

Not much left of the Martells or Tyrells at this point either.  I mean presumably there are many more in their houses, but as the show presents them, there's just Olenna and Mama Sandsnake.

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

#305 Knuckles

Knuckles

Grand Poobah

• Site Moderator
  • 6,254 posts
  • Steam Name:Knuckles (Robb)

Posted Today, 04:58 AM

While I think a large portion of Yara's fleet was destroyed...you still have all the slavers' ships.

Previews show the Unsullied ransacking Casterly Rock (Lannister home) which is on the other side of Westeros from Dragon Stone. So they have enough ships left for at least that. No way they walked across Westeros. I haven't seen anything on where the Dothraki are yet. And since the sand snakes/Dorne was my least favorite part of the show....no big loss for me there...actually Euron scored some points with me for killing 2 of the 3 daughters.

As far as houses being wiped out...While the Starks had the early lead, one house has passed them....the Baratheons...there's no one left...unless you count Cersei and Gendry...Cersei by marriage ( though I always think of her as a Lannister) and Gendry is a Barsteward. There may be a few more Barsteward children out there from Robert but Cersei hunted most of them down and had them killed. As far as I know only Gendry escaped her clutches.

And if you count the Baratheons/Lannisters as one family (since Joffrey, Myrcella and Tommen aren't really Baratheons) you only add Jamie and Tyrion to the list.

#306 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,151 posts

Posted Today, 06:20 AM

Where is Gendry :)

:o

gogo

#307 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,127 posts

Posted Today, 06:49 AM

finding-gendry-540x304.jpg

There are some speculations that he's been spotted.  Since you don't watch the trailers Gogo you wouldn't be privy to the knowledge we (may) have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users