Celestial/Rev Tech seraphim

Nice work! I wanted to see an OSKO (one-shot KO) but he's got that pesky shield. :(

Since AW damage is based from your weapon... I would think that if you re-socketed some high-level hard damage rings (hopefully without losing too much allskills), you can push your AW damage a lot higher than that. Unfortunately for a caster, you lose on your other Combat Arts :cry:

All of the skills have dimininshing returns effects, so balancing base damage (via hard damage rings) with damage multipliers (allskills) will always return better than pushing one statistic alone.

Nice-looking video as well. Shot with an HD-camera?

Yeah, a one-shot kill would be pretty intense. I generally spoil the crap out of my low level toons with +all skills almost purely for the lowering of regen times on combat arts and being able to really pump some runes into my buffs at a low level for more survivability and whatnot. Now, if I wanted a one-shot kill at level 15, then I'd probably have to shop around a little more proper and do like you said, pumping xx-xx rings and whatnot and beef up archangels wrath pretty hefty-like. I honestly don't think it's possible at 15, it very well might be, but jeez, if it were, it definately wouldn't be possible with this guy. I'd for one have to waste a couple of ring slots for opponents warding energy -% and stuff just for one boss and to prove what point, really? If I were to one-shot a boss at level 15, I'd probably scrap the toon altogether, if you know what I mean. lol

And yes, was shot with a camera. An HD camera? Not sure, it's my girlfriends and I dunno what the specs are. It's just better than my cellphone :P

• 1 month later...

BFG might be a better base weapon to use Archangel's Wrath with, especially since both BFG & AW will benefit from the +skills if you've got Rev Tech lore (& pick the damage mods on BFG). You'd loose up to 6 sockets (3 on your weapon & 3 on your shield), but should make up for that in damage

BFG might be a better base weapon to use Archangel's Wrath with, especially since both BFG & AW will benefit from the +skills if you've got Rev Tech lore (& pick the damage mods on BFG). You'd loose up to 6 sockets (3 on your weapon & 3 on your shield), but should make up for that in damage

Hrm... BFG with 20,000 runes... both damage mods.. console allskills...

:explode:

interesting thought...