SacredWiki Maintenance Heads Up

Heyas all. As some of you know our forum wiki bridge has been out of sorts every since the author of our bridge went awol. I'm going to have a look at remedying some of the problems we have because of this. During the process it's possible anyone working on the wiki today may briefly loose the ability to edit. If that happens it is not intended but a result of me poking around php files and whatnot. All that to say is please, whatever pages you work on, make backups in a notepad on your pc or something.

Wish me luck!

Ok, According to my test account on the wiki we should all now be able to "re-upload" images in order to revise existing images. Only catch is that it isn't possible to Upload a new version of an existing image with an image of a different file extension. For example we can't replace a jpg image with a png image. For that a new upload must be made.

Confirmation would be greatly appreciated. :)

Perfect! Thanx all. :) Much simpler now yup. And yes Knuckles, it was hoooorrible. ^^ Haha, not really. In fact I haven't gotten to deleting them yet, lol. But if anything I was reminded of that task that needed to get done. I've just been putting this off for some time because php is a bit daunting. Thankfully I came across the key word to focus on and adjust it's value fairly quickly. All well that ends well. :)

I wanted to put in the patchnotes for v0110 of the cm-patch right now but was unable to edit. :)

Maybe someone wants to put these in: (mind you: reformatting of the [[bla]] tags and lists is neccessary first!)

>>>>>>>>>>>> Patchnotes CM-Patch v0110 (Spring Release 2011)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

[[General]]

Additional debug Log errors were fixed. (Missing/wrong equipslots of NPCs)

Corrected numerous typos, missing text and missing sense in many quests.

The last part of the crystal plains does no longer play XMAS music.

All the special mounts from Fallen Angel and Ice & Blood are now available at vendors.

[[Graphics]]

All ingame textures were reviewed in respect to filesize and compression faults. (Loadtimes, maybe memoryleaks)

Faulty display of custom skincolour with a certain type of seraphim helmet was fixed.

TGs Combat Alert FX effect of some enemies was exchanged for a more graphics performance friendly version.

[[Enemies and Bosses]]

Abishai was weakened a little bit.

Bodily undead (except skeletons) no longer explode when they are killed, leaving bodies behind.

[[Combatarts]]

Dragonmage: Dragon Berserk and Dragon Form have been pimped to be somewhat playable and useful.

[[sets and Items]]

We introduced new sets for all classes. :)

The dragonmage got his own bunnyears and fools hat.

[[Quests]]

Improved playability, course of events and procedure for various quests:

Dark Rituals - Level adjusted

Logbook simplified for

- Fortress of the Dead (removed from logbook)

- Threat from the west

- Sheik Yerbouti

- Just a fool

- Soldiers from the past

- Blinded

- Days Gone By

Easter-Egg - is now back again... :)

Cut off - fixed a dialogue.

Heroic Deeds - lingering questmarker erased.

Dream Vampire - Rewarddrop is now collectable.

XMAS & Expedition to the north - fixed the missing hydra.

Elixir of Visions - lingering questmarker erased.

Holdup - improved chain of events.

Michel, the Blacksmiths apprentice - Position collision of 2 NPCs fixed.

Clearing Ship - Hostages are cleared from ship after completion.

Escaping the Terror - Milk Weed is removed after completion.

Orpheus - Mary Ann now behaves correctly.

Manners Maketh Kobold - Orks removed after completion.

A Simple Case of Nerves - Available in Multiplayer.

New Quest: Ancient Secrets

The Impostor:

Logbook - moved to chapter 8.

Reward - you get the epic drop from the seraphim.

Declinability - you can decline the start of the quest.

Sorry Czevak, these new groups we created for the CM Patch Dev team have some conflicts with wiki permissions I've updated yours now, can you see if you can add your changes to Wiki? I can then give you back your CM Dev grouping back again after.

:)

gogo.