Skills advice needed please folks.

Dazedconfused

Hi all,

Well I decided not to bin my first ever Sacred toon, and after playing around with a few alts, have gone back to try and get her back on track.

She's 34 now and about to get her 35 skill. Now, I made a few errors with her (being my first character and having no idea what I was doing), but I'd like to fix her so she's at least playable, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Skills I chose were;

1. Ranged weapons

2. Concentration

3. Tactics Lore

4. Cap. Hunter Focus

5. Enhanced Perception

6. Speed Lore

7. Combat Reflexes

For the last three I'm "thinking", and this is where I need advice...

8. Armour Lore

9. Toughness or perhaps Spell resistance

10. Constitution or should I take Nature Weaver focus for lower regen on GGT, which I don't use a great deal tbh...

I made the mistake, as you do, of eating way too many runes at the start, and have around 10 hard runes eaten in Cap Hunter Combat Arts which mean my base CA skills have a regen of 4.3 and 9s for RI and DA respectively. I also have 10 in SP sadly.

When I started her again and noticed this, I've made a conscious effort over the last few levels to try to get the regen times down with points in Concentration/Cap Hunter focus and Stamina. Its slowly getting there. As long as I can find better bows a I go I should be able to maintain decent damage until I can start putting more in ranged weapons, speed lore or tactics lore I imagine?

Any good advice on the last 3 skills would be great guys, ty in advance. :)

D

I guess it depends on how much you end up using GGT. Its probably worth taking it for the mod points and extra CA levels if you think that GGT will be used more in higher difficulties. Spell resistance isn't necessary since you are on consoles, so perhaps Nature Focus, Constritution and Armour lore or toughness. I would probably not take toughness of the 4, but it or armour lore are the ones I would drop.

Onto your high regen levels, seeing as regen per hit works on consoles, try find some of that and socket it or equip it and that should deal with your problems.

Spell resistance isn't necessary since you are on consoles.

Could you please clarify what you mean by this?

Simply that the things that Spell Resistance provides defense against aren't as much of an issue (large damage over time for example really only appeared with ice and blood) on the console which is pre-expansion. You are better off picking another defensive skill.