Dual Wielding Officer's Sabers?

Do both of the effects stack up together or no?

One of them is level 60 and the other is level 20, but I loooove the Survival Bonus increase.

They do on my ps3.

As Barristan, pointed out, you can check all your bonuses (which is the easiest easy to tell what is going on). On my ps3, I call them up by hitting R1 on the Overview page.

I'm not sure about the Consoles, but on PC the survival bonus item modifier works differently than its name says. Actually it doesn't grant you a faster increase, but a fixed amount of % added to your survival bonus. When you equip the item, your survival bonus immediately goes up, when you unequip it, your survival bonus goes down.

I'm not sure about the Consoles, but on PC the survival bonus item modifier works differently than its name says. Actually it doesn't grant you a faster increase, but a fixed amount of % added to your survival bonus. When you equip the item, your survival bonus immediately goes up, when you unequip it, your survival bonus goes down.

I recall this from a previous discussion many months ago, perhaps one of our Console players can test and verify the console functionality. Seeing that we estimate console to be somewhere around version 2.3x, there are a few features that have been patched out on the PC.

I recall this from a previous discussion many months ago, perhaps one of our Console players can test and verify the console functionality. Seeing that we estimate console to be somewhere around version 2.3x, there are a few features that have been patched out on the PC.

If no one beats me to it, I will check this evening.

If no one beats me to it, I will check this evening.

Silver's comment holds true for the consoles.

It really sucked to put a toon on a 24-hour survival bonus farming session, and then realize that taking off the Officers/Stalworth combo "ruined" all my hard work 8)

So it does work, right?

I checked the stats and I now have a 12.8 % increase on survival bonus.

Yes, but not like you would expect. Instead of increasing the speed of your SB growth, it simply adds to your current SB. For example, my level 42 HE has an SB of 73.9. When I equip a +6.8% SB Officers Saber, my SB goes up to 75.2.

So it does work, right?

Yes, but not like you would expect. Instead of increasing the speed of your SB growth, it simply adds to your current SB. For example, my level 42 HE has an SB of 73.9. When I equip a +6.8% SB Officers Saber, my SB goes up to 75.2.

So it is worth it for me to equip one Officer's Saber that's level 20 and another that level 50 or no?

So it does work, right?

So it is worth it for me to equip one Officer's Saber that's level 20 and another that level 50 or no?

What it really depends on is this: Do the two swords get the job done? Are you able to take your enemies down quickly and easily?

So it does work, right?

What it really depends on is this: Do the two swords get the job done? Are you able to take your enemies down quickly and easily?

Yeah!