My personal CM-Patch Mod

Thanks, I was able to get his mods from Silver Fox's link. I don't know if Lazy Tomcat intentionally removed his websites and files or if he just let them lapse. On the Mantis Bugtracker, Pesmontis reported that he got no replies from mails to Lazy Tomcat, and Czevak said he had an injury which might have kept him away.

Okay, before it gets too misteryours around LT, as I said, It shot him an e-mail and more or less immediately I got a reply from him. So, at least, he is alive!

He told me that he is not longer able to keep his mods and therefore his mod-side up to date. Because of that he finally decided to take it off the net. But, I do have his permission to share with Darkmatters whatever I do have of his mods.

If someone can explain me how I can upload the mods to darkmatters, I'm happy to do so.

• Like! 1
  • 3 years later...

LazyTomcat's personal CM-Patch Mod dont work CM Patch 1.50.Staff lightsabers vanish when you install LazyTomcat's personal CM-Patch Mod.PLEASE UP DATE mod,or make one thet just remove Cape of "Scourge of Lordaeron".

LazyTomcat's personal CM-Patch Mod dont work CM Patch 1.50.Staff lightsabers vanish when you install LazyTomcat's personal CM-Patch Mod.PLEASE UP DATE mod,or make one thet just remove Cape of "Scourge of Lordaeron".

No it certainly does not. It's very out of date. The armor designs were eventually made into separate armor sets as part of CM Patch 1.50. So the mod is redundant at this point. It also does not affect the Scourge of Lordaeron set in any way.

• 4 years later...