Request for Avatar

Guest gogoblender

Hey Vaine...welcome to the boards!

lol, you've asked the best guy in the business fer an avatar...

now...if he'donly have enuff time ta get ta mine

:)

gogo

p.s. Vaine check out the bar...lotsa goodies in key largo man

Hey Vaine...welcome to the boards!

lol, you've asked the best guy in the business fer an avatar...

now...if he'donly have enuff time ta get ta mine

:)

gogo

p.s. Vaine check out the bar...lotsa goodies in key largo man

best in the business heh ^_^

want a battle schot? /rofl

but he got some key animating skills :P

BTW what bar? >_>

Schot, I cant believe I am asking this, but can you make me an animated ava? >.;)

Ummmm, yah! lol What are you doing?! hahaha. Well I have to say I am very very honoured that THE art director of the official ogame forum has called upon me for my services. Given the amount of brilliant creativity you've put on display on the oof I have much respect. :)

Without a doubt I would be happy to make you an AV. It may take a while I'm afraid as I'm presently working on 2 avatars a sig and an animated short.

Do you have something in mind Vaine? This would really speed up the time to finish your av. Or would you like me to create something on my own for you? Course if I choose something for you you may end up with some floating pink elephant or just something completely wrong, lol.

Cheers Vaine!

Ummmm, yah! lol What are you doing?! hahaha. Well I have to say I am very very honoured that THE art director of the official ogame forum has called upon me for my services. Given the amount of brilliant creativity you've put on display on the oof I have much respect. :D

Without a doubt I would be happy to make you an AV. It may take a while I'm afraid as I'm presently working on 2 avatars a sig and an animated short.

Do you have something in mind Vaine? This would really speed up the time to finish your av. Or would you like me to create something on my own for you? Course if I choose something for you you may end up with some floating pink elephant or just something completely wrong, lol.

Cheers Vaine!

Thanks a ton schot, just post a post in this thread when you are ready to make mine and I will post something resembling a template :P

Ah great. Sounds like you know what you want already. :)

I'm always running several projects at the same time. I've always got one project that I'm creating on the pc and others that are manifesting in my imagination. So if you post that template now then I'll have a chance to imagine it for a while. That way, when it does come to the time that I give my full attention to it I will have thought about it a great deal and therefore take much less time for me to complete.

All that to say that it would help me if you posted your idea as soon as you can. :)

Ah great. Sounds like you know what you want already. :D

I'm always running several projects at the same time. I've always got one project that I'm creating on the pc and others that are manifesting in my imagination. So if you post that template now then I'll have a chance to imagine it for a while. That way, when it does come to the time that I give my full attention to it I will have thought about it a great deal and therefore take much less time for me to complete.

All that to say that it would help me if you posted your idea as soon as you can. :)

Sure thing... I want something... evil >_>

No really, something demonic, with evil looking eyes, something deviant.

cool animation of some sort... my favourite color is dark purple, so that should give you something to work with.

I want my name, 'Vaine' on it, and I want the overall appearance of the ava to be dark and evil looking.

Just, try something out ;)

Wow! *laughs nervously*

Oooook then. Down right EVIL. Already got the perfect idea. :D

P.s. I'd like to be able to give it a personal touch and seeing as I've not gotten to know you yet maybe a simple question will help me. What does your nic Vaine mean to you? If I had a definition of your nic I might be able to incorporate that idea into your eeeeevil avatar. Is it the english word vain in french?

Wow! *laughs nervously*

Oooook then. Down right EVIL. Already got the perfect idea. :D

P.s. I'd like to be able to give it a personal touch and seeing as I've not gotten to know you yet maybe a simple question will help me. What does your nic Vaine mean to you? If I had a definition of your nic I might be able to incorporate that idea into your eeeeevil avatar.

Actually, My name is based on something vampiric, but I dont want a vampire in my ava >.<

I am thinking demon of some sort. Ask just about everyone who has ever 'tried' (:)) to make me a sig, they should know what kind of things that makes it 'vainish'. Like KRATTOS f.ex...