Type: Amulet

Class: Unique

Available Levels: 5, 10 - 238 Increment 12

Variable Modifiers:

Chance to Find Valuables

Bargaining

URL: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Necklace_of_Greed

Instructions:

Be sure to back up your existing chest.sacred2chest file before doing anything! Installing this file will overwrite your Shared tab in your player chest.

For XP, it's located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\<userID>\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

For Vista and Windows 7:

C:\Users\<userID>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Extract the Chest.sacred2chest file from this Zip file and place it in your Saved Games folder.

Click here to download this file

Single best item in all of Sacred 2?

Great download

:)

gogo

Possibly... For a shopper, anyhow... Not quite sure how good it would be for a build that doesn't have bargaining...

But it is a goodie worth having for a bargaining suit...

Holy cow... Just had a sick thought... Take any mutation set which can now drop with the CM Patch and plug 'em full of these puppies. For instance, at my current level (131), the TG's Mutation set has 31 sockets (9 gold sockets and 11 silver sockets). With my armor lore, I can get the level 165 Necklace of Greed with +16 to Bargaining. It's going to be somewhere around +272 to Bargaining. For the Silver sockets - which will take rings, but not ammys, I'd recommend Urtak's Sparkle. The level 165 Urtak's Sparkle has +10 to Bargaining. Throw in some nice relics with high bargaining and 3 more Urtak's Sparkles and one more Necklace of greed to wear and BLAM! Bargaining is well over +350.

Throw in an Officer's Saber with it's 3 Gold sockets and 3 more Necklaces of Greed with +18 to each socket and Bargaining is now over +400. In Ice and Blood, no less.

Ok.. So it's not exactly "fair" and it involves a bit of what might be considered "cheating"... But might be interesting at the very least to play with...

Edit: OK... Ramped up the numbers to Niobium level 200 standards..

9 Gold sockets, +26 Bargaining = 234

11 Silver Sockets, +14 Bargaining = 154

3 Gold sockets, +26 Bargaining = 78

3 Legendary relics, +24 Bargaining = 72

1 Necklace of Greed (worn), +23 Bargaining = 23

3 Urtak's Sparkle (worn), +13 Bargaining = 39

------------------------------------------------

Total Bargaining +486

Not bad. Not bad at all...

Edited by wolfie2kX

With these necklaces, you can pretty much forge, smith, or imbue to our heart's content almost any kind of dream builds imagineable.

The necklace of greed is up there with Kaldur's. Definitely something to be hoarded.

gogo

With these necklaces, you can pretty much forge, smith, or imbue to our heart's content almost any kind of dream builds imagineable.

The necklace of greed is up there with Kaldur's. Definitely something to be hoarded.

gogo

There's another one coming up in tonite's upload fest - one that for some reason was never included in the Sacred Wiki... Probably because it was one of those glitched items that was there, but could never quite drop. It has insane amounts of damage mitigation and Slevin seems to think that it's a bit too overpowered. Eh.. He's probably right. But I will be working on creating a page for them as well as the upload so STAY TUNED! It'll be another one for the hoard of treasure!