Sacred 2 Balance.txt

All of these work except the

BasePoints = 100 for 10 MOD points

Also, after I edited these, The Monsters all became a LOT Stronger. I started a new seraphim and I got killed 10 times in silver.

I did not edit anything about the enemies whatsoever.

Also, How do I increase Gold Drop?

I'm uncertain about the first question, the second though just modify questgoldmin/max as mentioned in the first post. That will only effect quest rewards, but it's easy enough to complete a simple quest or two.

• Like! 1
  • 4 months later...

I believe that I have read this entire thread, yet I may have missed where it is explained where the integer should be amended in the balance.txt to increase experience points received per enemy killed in a single player game. What is the highest integer that will have a positive effect leveling up at a much faster rate?

I believe that I have read this entire thread, yet I may have missed where it is explained where the integer should be amended in the balance.txt to increase experience points received per enemy killed in a single player game. What is the highest integer that will have a positive effect leveling up at a much faster rate?

I use the line:

MP_experience = {1000,1150,1325,1550,1825},

Increase the first number. The subsequent numbers are for additional players in multiplayer games. The first number is 1000, or 100% xp. You could probably increase it to 10000 or higher if you wanted insane leveling speed.

• Like! 1

Thanks Flix, that's apparetly how Dragon Brother developed the Sacred 2 Unskilled characters - Level 200

You are indeed a wealth of helpful information, sir.

:smart:

• 7 months later...

Hey everyone,

so, I've worked myself through some threads to find out, how to mod the traders.

Someone said that it's possible to mod them to sell Uniques / Sets / Legendaries ... but I have no idea what I'm doing wrong?!

The values I've ajusted are

TraderMaxCount = 10,
TraderOffer_MaxLifetime = 1,

[...]

TraderOfferUpperRareBase = 50000,

[...]

Trader_Item = 20000,
Trader_Many = 20000,
Trader_SpecialOffer = 50000,

Shouldn't that be really enough to make some really good stuff appear in the traders inventory?

Someone said that it's possible to mod them to sell Uniques / Sets / Legendaries ... but I have no idea what I'm doing wrong?!

Someone said that but I don't think it's true, at least not since Ice and Blood. I've never been able to get anything better than rares at a merchant, no matter what I set those values to. It may have been true back in the days of Fallen Angel, when uniques where random items just like rares, and they could be sold by merchants. But now, I believe that simply no uniques or sets are present in any merchant's drop lists, since they are no longer randomized.

This may sound very strange, but I made a few tweaks to balance.text and the one that was most likely to have made the difference in effectuating the outcome as described below is:

TraderOfferUpperRareBase = 24,

Occasionally, yet very seldom, after completing numerous quests in the vicinity of a specific merchant, they will offer me some unique items. I have acquired Sand Eagle that way (once) and some other legendary items. This usually occurs after I have first sold to them some nice items and then I discover something else soon thereafter that I wish to unload and I notice some other new items have been added to their inventory. Upon close inspection there are some tasty new additions to choose from. There may be a few weapons or some nice armor pieces and unique jewelry and upon occasion even a pleasant array of a variety of item types from which to select. The prices are sky high, but if you have amassed a billion gold or so, what the heck? On what other thing besides forging armor, jewelry, and weapons am I to spend it? If I could donate some to the poor and needy to aid in the renovation of buildings, roads, and other infrastructure I would. I suppose that being a philanthropist and hero might be fun.

According to DMCAIN as quoted in the first post, that line should affect the maximum item tier that that a merchant access. 12 and prevents it from accessing sets / uniques / legendaries increasing it to 15 (max item tier) should increase allow you to purchase them assuming your bargaining is at sufficiently high a level.

What I described occurs even when my character has not selected the Bargaining skill.

• Like! 1

I'd think 15 would be as high as you need to set it, since 15 is the highest tier. If you could just keep going upwards, you'd think with a value of 50,000 r3v4n would have had merchants throwing Legendaries at him as he walked past.

Well time to test some stuff again. Maybe I just didn't shop enough to get the good stuff.

• Like! 1

This may sound very strange, but I made a few tweaks to balance.text and the one that was most likely to have made the difference in effectuating the outcome as described below is:

TraderOfferUpperRareBase = 24,

Occasionally, yet very seldom, after completing numerous quests in the vicinity of a specific merchant, they will offer me some unique items. I have acquired Sand Eagle that way (once) and some other legendary items. This usually occurs after I have first sold to them some nice items and then I discover something else soon thereafter that I wish to unload and I notice some other new items have been added to their inventory. Upon close inspection there are some tasty new additions to choose from. There may be a few weapons or some nice armor pieces and unique jewelry and upon occasion even a pleasant array of a variety of item types from which to select. The prices are sky high, but if you have amassed a billion gold or so, what the heck? On what other thing besides forging armor, jewelry, and weapons am I to spend it? If I could donate some to the poor and needy to aid in the renovation of buildings, roads, and other infrastructure I would. I suppose that being a philanthropist and hero might be fun.

According to DMCAIN as quoted in the first post, that line should affect the maximum item tier that that a merchant access. 12 and prevents it from accessing sets / uniques / legendaries increasing it to 15 (max item tier) should increase allow you to purchase them assuming your bargaining is at sufficiently high a level.

What I described occurs even when my character has not selected the Bargaining skill.

And with bargaining odds are you'll find even more items :)

• Like! 1

I use the line:

MP_experience = {1000,1150,1325,1550,1825},

Increase the first number. The subsequent numbers are for additional players in multiplayer games. The first number is 1000, or 100% xp. You could probably increase it to 10000 or higher if you wanted insane leveling speed.

I believe the easy way I did it was by changing the quest reward experience according to the level/experience chart on the wiki page. Pick a level you want to be and change the experience earned per quest to that level's experience req do one quest outside the starting town and there you go. It's flat rate experience instead of adjusting percent per kills. Made a 200 dragon mage in two minutes. Edited by Veracious
  • Like! 1

Hello there.

I just found this thread and there are some really interesting things to change for the better. One that I can't find in case it exists is the level position where a new skill is unlocked:

I would like to decrease this so I get a new skill every level until level 11 to easier find out what kind of character I would like to play with.

Hello there.

I just found this thread and there are some really interesting things to change for the better. One that I can't find in case it exists is the level position where a new skill is unlocked:

I would like to decrease this so I get a new skill every level until level 11 to easier find out what kind of character I would like to play with.

Hey. I think we talked on GOG right? Using the Character Editor seems to have solved your problem.

Hello there.

Or you could use the method I listed above and max level the character in a single quest in the starting town.

Btw where do you get the character editor. I haven't gotten it yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

TraderOfferUpperRareBase = 15

Trader_Item = 7500,
Trader_Many = 20000

Trader_SpecialOffer = 20000

I chance into this , have bargain skill but don't see better items in shop than Yellow equipments

Edited by Tigertank