Sacred 2 UK Demo

View File

This is the Sacred 2 Fallen Angel Demo released in September of 2008. Download size is about 1.7 GB.

Try it then buy it!

If you like the demo then by all means pick up Sacred 2 Gold and enjoy the full version plus the Ice & Blood expansion.

Nice download :) This is definitely something worth having here.

I know! lol when he got this download going and it was finally up I was thrilled. It's almost like a collectible!

:lol:

gogo

So true eh! This probably should have been one of the very first things we added. It's a huge file though and kind I feel a bit nervous that we're hosting it. I guess we'll see how it goes. :sweating: Next is that big huge Fallen Angel patch...

Something I'm wondering, and hoping can be confirmed, is if the Demo can be activated. If someone tries out the demo and decides they want to get the full version will they be able to activate their Demo using an activation key they bought? That would reduce a great deal of downloading time if they could. I could swear that the Demo came with an activation option when I tried it oh so long ago...

So true eh! This probably should have been one of the very first things we added. It's a huge file though and kind I feel a bit nervous that we're hosting it. I guess we'll see how it goes. :sweating: Next is that big huge Fallen Angel patch...

Something I'm wondering, and hoping can be confirmed, is if the Demo can be activated. If someone tries out the demo and decides they want to get the full version will they be able to activate their Demo using an activation key they bought? That would reduce a great deal of downloading time if they could. I could swear that the Demo came with an activation option when I tried it oh so long ago...

I really, really don't see how. You've got the clue right in front of you. You said it yourself - the file is only 1.7 GB in size. The full game - Sacred 2 Gold - not including patches is something like 13.6 GB. You're missing 5 of the 6 characters that come with FA - you can only play the Seraphim. You can't really go past the north bridge at Sloeford or the game will shut itself off after 5 minutes of game play. All in all, you can get to maybe level 6 - 7 before killing everything and running out of things to do.

It's good to give you a taste of what the game has to offer but that's about it. It's nowhere near the full game.

Ah! So silly of me. I wanted to believe in the possibility so much that I overlooked the obvious. Heh. Thanx for setting me straight boys. :D

• 6 years later...

I'm getting an error message: 

"This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information."

Is anyone able to download the demo?

2 minutes ago, Flix said:

"This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information."

OneDrive error message for me, too.