Aha! Happy Birthday Mr. Gogo!

Well well well! If it isn't a gogotastic day. Happy Birthday buddy O'l pal! May the Sushi be it's very best tonight! :drool:

lol, eeeeeeeevol Schot. I thought I'd messed up the bday indicator just fine...ding dang! :viking:

Thanks guys for the wishes, it's actually been a pretty awesome day out in the sun, with a only a two hour day at work before I was able to escape. That sunny sky calling outside finally beckoned and work released me!

:oooo:

gogo

Loco ..I will NEVER forget that topic ever. You know, that was a turning point for us, me this forum when everything just got so fast here at fdm. You guys showed up from xbox... making all these posts with everyone here about the new release... then that amazing thread with you guys doing that unbelievable cook off for us with the pics.

That's first class inspiration for community, and I always know where that topic is to visit just to remember what it's like when everyone's here and all on the same page, the same game, the same laughs.

Perfect moments

:)

gogo

Hey hey Happy Birthday Gogo. Speaking of Holosburgers, I just reread that entire thread this last weekend. Good times indeed.Hope you've had an Epic day!

Thank you Masteff and Furian! Epic? Indeed! I'm actually off to work this morning but, when I get back, will relate the story of my epic birthday sponge.

:)

gogo

Oh my God! I really need to look though all the topics more frequently. I almost missed such a great news. Happy Birthday, gogo! I'm glad to read that you had a good day and hope that the following days would be even better. I'm sorry for being late, but since it's better late than never - Happy Birthday!

Happy belated Birthday GOgo! Hope you had an awesome day!

:drinks:

I did, I did, and it's great seeing you here again Anestty, thanks for posting wishes!

Oh my God! I really need to look though all the topics more frequently. I almost missed such a great news. Happy Birthday, gogo! I'm glad to read that you had a good day and hope that the following days would be even better. I'm sorry for being late, but since it's better late than never - Happy Birthday!

Thanks for the wishes Silver, I just love being said hi and heya to for any ole reason.. birthday's just an extra one! :bounce:

Happy birthday gogo! I havent't been active for a loong time, sorry. Hope you had fun yesterday :)

Oowah, Munera... I guess yer here cuz exams are over and... you want to hang on the wiki! Or...yer just here for the bday party?

lol both are awesome

:D

gogo

Thanks Scleameth and Aegis! heh, no cake left, it went pretty fast. But there's a jar of carrots and cauliflower pickle in brine my friend made for me. Outstandingly spicy

gogo

Awww I missed it. Happy belated birthday! :)

Thanks Scleameth and Aegis! heh, no cake left, it went pretty fast. But there's a jar of carrots and cauliflower pickle in brine my friend made for me. Outstandingly spicy

gogo