SOS - Need R S S Feeds... halp

Hey guys

I think our RSS feeds are getting old? We had 'em set up years go I think... one from Wired one from Engadget, but I think we need fresh new ones.

I would like new stuff that's gadgety, or maybe any other sites you guys go too that you think is interesting and read at...OR...sites that every once in a while you happen upon go wow, that's cool reading!... Which would mean it would be an added bonus for you if you saw their headlines here at DarkMatters.

anyone know any new cool sites out there that are spreading technology's word or anything that's just plain interesting you guys may be interested in

:)

gogo

About the only computer site like that I check out is Toms Hardware. Other than that, I think alot of what Fetch brings in isn't usually particularly interest, but then noone is ever going to be interested in everything, same as with Toms Hardware, I don't read all their stories...

ah, I'd forgotten about Tom's Hardware. I'll give that a look and keep searching. I guess it'll have to eventually come down to having to actually peruse each topic Fetch keeps bringing home for us to actually see if there is an interest or not.\

I'll also see if New Egg has feeds Fetch can bring back, those could be interesting as well.

gogo

ah, I'd forgotten about Tom's Hardware. I'll give that a look and keep searching. I guess it'll have to eventually come down to having to actually peruse each topic Fetch keeps bringing home for us to actually see if there is an interest or not.\

I'll also see if New Egg has feeds Fetch can bring back, those could be interesting as well.

gogo

Well, I don't mind going through what fetch brings in, I figure if noone has approved them and theyve dropped to the bottom of the active contet page I just delete them if it hasn't already happened. Plus, some of them do turn out prretty interesting :)

Plus, some of them do turn out prretty interesting :)

You're right! Last little while, I've found some of them to be of note, and I guess this is kind of why I'm looking for a good tech site that's got some edge. Wired used to have it, but I dropped them from the list a while back...I'm sure some have risen in it's stead.

gogo