Seraphim riding sabretooth real life ?

Er.. I wouldn't quite go so far as calling her a Seraphim... The woman in question is definitely lacking wings and ahem.. to borrow from Mr Giles - she's definitely missing those "lovely great ti-I-I-tles and nice firm ass..s-tral projections."

The liger is also lacking the big fangs of a proper sabertooth cat.

Tippi Hedron - animal rights activist, mother of Melanie Griffith and star of some Hitchcock films - has a liger in her sanctuary, Shambala named Patrick. He was featured as part of a TV special about the preserve. Seems Ligers are supposed to be sterile - that is - unable to produce offspring... And yet, Patrick surprised everyone by fathering a number of cubs with another big cat. Most other hybrid animals (such as mules) are infertile.

Ligers are very cool cats that just can't possibly exist in the wild. Besides the geographic problem (Lions are in Africa, Tigers in Asia), the scientists figure that a liger would have a very difficult time of finding and killing food. It's such a BIG kitty, it would have a hard time finding enough cover to stalk prey.

The liger is also lacking the big fangs of a proper sabertooth cat.

LOL...Liger! haha you know where that's from eh?

Deb: What are you drawing?

Napoleon Dynamite: A liger.

Deb: What's a liger?

Napoleon Dynamite: It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

:lol:

gogo

Er.. I wouldn't quite go so far as calling her a Seraphim... The woman in question is definitely lacking wings and ahem.. to borrow from Mr Giles - she's definitely missing those "lovely great ti-I-I-tles and nice firm ass..s-tral projections."

Thanks, I just splattered my coffee over my screen :D

*writes down a rule "Rule #1 when reading Dark forum: do not drink or eat anything while you read. If you have to, avert your eyes from the screen or minimize the window. Failure to adhere to this rule might shorten the lifespan of either your screen or keyboard."*

Edited by Fogeltje

I think it's a really cool post. I wonder if biologists might be interested in this particular animal, especially since one managed to sire offspring, as a piece of evidence in the study of speciation through evolution.

I guess it would need to be shown that it can survive in the wild, though.

I had no idea that lions and tigers could interbreed.

And, more on topic, in my opinion, the woman in the picture may not be a perfect Seraphim, (does any real life woman actually have those proportions?), but I bet her photo is as close as you're going to get to a live Seraphim-on-tiger pose.

And, more on topic, in my opinion, the woman in the picture may not be a perfect Seraphim, (does any real life woman actually have those proportions?), but I bet her photo is as close as you're going to get to a live Seraphim-on-tiger pose.

Lol! We need more "Blonde riding a Tiger" photos to vote from. Just 1 submission in the "real life Seraphim on a tiger" contest just isn't enough to choose a winner! :rflmao:

Cool find Chattius. Oh what the heck! Unless we get any other submissions I vote this one the best Seraphim on a Sabertooth in real life photo.

*writes down a rule "Rule #1 when reading Dark forum: do not drink or eat anything while you read. If you have to, avert your eyes from the screen or minimize the window. Failure to adhere to this rule might shorten the lifespan of either your screen or keyboard."*

I have replaced my keyboard at least three times now since coming to [D.a.r.k]

You're welcome... Glad someone had a good laugh at the intended joke.. :D

Tiger Wutz: As a non golfer it took some time for me to understand ;)

Hope you understand the Wutz, it is german slang for a young pig or related to a human: someone who plays and behaves dirty. So remembering the non sport headlines and remembering TV when he was trying to get a ball out of a bunker: he qualified for both.

I just remembered this picture which I found when I searched for an english site about our dog breed. Leonbergers were breeded to look like the coat of arms of the german town Leonberg: a lion: http://www.nzleonbergers.com/breed.html

Training for a seraphim starts early:

LeoRug.jpg

Pictures like the above were quite common for us, currently 2 Leonbergers, 5 kids. Quote from the thread about all time scariest movie: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=225

I know what the most scaring moment in my life was, not collecting bodyparts as a volunteer firefighter. Our oldest daughter, then 2 was sleeping and I was doing some repairs in the house while my wife was at work at sunday in hospital. When I did my hour-ly check if she was still sleeping our daughter was gone. I searched the whole house, the garden, the barn, the forst a few 100 metres away, ....

I couldn't find her, so I decided to get the dog and do an extended search and call the police. And then she was sleeping in the hut we made for our shepherd/st.bernhardt mix of a dog. The dog was curled around her and looking at me as if wanting to say, she is sleeping, don't be so loud.

Years back I remember it as funny, but at that moment .... can't describe it... from total panic and adrenalin push to total relief .... was sitting in the gras for minutes

Edited by chattius

Might my middle sister suffice as a Seraphim? most of these photos aren't too recent, she gained a little bit of weight, and everything went into... well let's just say I thought she got breast implants, and they weren't exactly small to begin with.

Here she is with our family version of a BFG, (doing target practice with a 222 hunting rifle)

post-15332-0-78535800-1302851906_thumb.jpg

Here she is with our nephew on his Christening. (about a month ago)

post-15332-0-95778100-1302851977_thumb.jpg

And this might not be a sabertooth tiger, but who still has one around?

post-15332-0-40344000-1302852028_thumb.jpg

At some dance club in Korea

post-15332-0-18650800-1302852070_thumb.jpg

and here she is with her best friend

post-15332-0-57330400-1302852097_thumb.jpg

With my mom at a Liebenberg(my moms maiden name) family get-together.

post-15332-0-68756600-1302852263_thumb.jpg

And here she is with her ex on their way to a rugby game

post-15332-0-62215000-1302852402_thumb.jpg

Might my middle sister suffice as a Seraphim?

and here she is with her best friend

post-15332-0-57330400-1302852097_thumb.jpg

Is she single?

My sister? no sorry not at the moment. Her friend? also no, she is married and already expecting her 2cnd child.