Question regarding Life Leeched !

You can shop a %LL axe, Ive done it before, it is difficult to do for the reasons you've stated though. Wrong character class and therefore low chance to find a 2hand axe, let alone one with %LL on it.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reading through the last couple of posts here and pondering on the rarity of a really really good leech two hander axe for Shadow Warrior. I remember for a while, me and Schot were both shopping for hours on end to see if we could pull up something really special for the clan Shadow Warrior, and still... while we found things that were nice... never the big jackpot.

Though this reading now makes me want to just jump in with a level 34 shopper and see what he can pull out after a couple of hours.

Surely the gods will smile

:)

gogo

Cracking's tons of fun...but loot is delicious! I may put up a post... Show us the best leech two hander hammer you've ever found.

Think something out there special has ever shown up?

I think the best we ever found was leech and a single socket.

see? all I wanna do now is rifle through accounts

sigh

:lol:

gogo

Actually, that kinda sounds fun, who can find the best <insert weapon here>

Im gonna go look for an axe.

Edit: Lame...my game has crapped itself, one of the files is spitting out an error, I need one of the files again... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Two-handed swords, two-handed axes/hammers, polearms, and shuriken all could spawn with LL% in Fallen Angel and Ice and Blood versions.

With the CM patch, you can find LL% on throwing potions and fist weapons, as well as the aforementioned weapons.

Add throwing daggers to this list. Assuming throwing daggers roughly use the same kind of template as shurikens.

Two-handed swords, two-handed axes/hammers, polearms, and shuriken all could spawn with LL% in Fallen Angel and Ice and Blood versions.

With the CM patch, you can find LL% on throwing potions and fist weapons, as well as the aforementioned weapons.

Add throwing daggers to this list. Assuming throwing daggers roughly use the same kind of template as shurikens.

I was pretty sure they did not have that modifier. I haven't ever seen or heard of it...(maybe it was added with CM patch?) but if you have found one, post a screenie! That would be an interesting discovery!

Sure. When I can figure out how to do it.

I changed the screenshot button to another button, cause prtscn button is messed up.

Shows the first layer (the background), not the windows I have up. How do I do it?

Sure. When I can figure out how to do it.

I changed the screenshot button to another button, cause prtscn button is messed up.

Shows the first layer (the background), not the windows I have up. How do I do it?

Normally CTL-print screen

Yeah, figured it out.

Had a function lock on, was blocking the function. Reassigning key caused the problem.

Was doing something similar to an alt prtscrn (so only showed bottom layer)

Guess I need to get a photobucket account or something.

Will do that after band practice.

====

Here ya go brudder:

ThrowingKnifeLeech.jpg

Edited by JKtheWonderguy

Also, I've got some bargainers now that can confirm fist weapons are definitely spawning leech.

What I can't confirm is what type. Very important for build considerations.

I have seen both type of sword weapon fist blades (ones that use strength and dexterity) but have yet to see any that are hafted based.

Does anyone know for sure they can only spawn sword based?

I am sure there is a way to see the template within one of the scripts.

Yeah, figured it out.

Had a function lock on, was blocking the function. Reassigning key caused the problem.

Was doing something similar to an alt prtscrn (so only showed bottom layer)

Guess I need to get a photobucket account or something.

Will do that after band practice.

====

Here ya go brudder:

your picture

sorry that I ask but, your Shadow Warrior has level 88 and the trowing knife in the shop is a level 13 or 73 weapon ?!

just confused because when I shop all the armors and weapons are close to my level (my level-~5 and higher).

regards.

Edited by infinity_at_end

sorry that I ask but, your Shadow Warrior has level 88 and the trowing knife in the shop is a level 13 or 73 weapon ?!

just confused because when I shop all the armors and weapons are close to my level (my level-~5 and higher).

regards.

It's not too surprising. you're looking at his shared inventory. He could have had that item in his bin for quite a long time. Or he could have simply gone back to Sloeford and killed something that dropped it - the items mobs drop tend to be around their level - not yours.

regards.

It's not too surprising. you're looking at his shared inventory. He could have had that item in his bin for quite a long time. Or he could have simply gone back to Sloeford and killed something that dropped it - the items mobs drop tend to be around their level - not yours.

The former is correct wolfie.

I bought it with a bargainer a while back, anticipating someone would ask for a pic. I rarely play ranged toons in Sacred 2. Not like when I ran a JOAT in Sacred :)

Here ya go brudder:

ThrowingKnifeLeech.jpg

Ahhh, I see now :) Thanks for the verification!

I guess they must've wanted to give throwing knives some usefulness... or just make 1H throwing weapons easier to find with LL%?

*shrug*

D'OH EDIT: Meant to multi-quote, but hit reply... here comes the double-post!

Edited by essjayehm

I bought it with a bargainer a while back, anticipating someone would ask for a pic. I rarely play ranged toons in Sacred 2. Not like when I ran a JOAT in Sacred :)

"Pics or it didn't happen" ;)

What is a JOAT?

Thank you, Llama! Epic fail by the acronym recognition program I had installed recently... :(

Figured it was a WE, but couldn't guess the 'build' - still haven't gotten to the posted S1 builds yet, trying my own concotions.

What is a JOAT?

Jack of all trades (master of none). Or specifically a Wood Elf build in S1.

Yepper. A jack of all trades WE is similar to what you now have in a temple guardian utility build.

IMNSHO I believe actually a Utility Temple Guardian is the best non-conventional build in Sacred 2.

Thank you, Llama! Epic fail by the acronym recognition program I had installed recently... :(

Figured it was a WE, but couldn't guess the 'build' - still haven't gotten to the posted S1 builds yet, trying my own concotions.

Odd... A straight up Google search turned up Jack of All Trades in next to no time at all.

Just a few pics on LL % and its power --

This won't impress those in the know, nor surprise them.

This also is not a 'godly' build, and much bigger numbers can be achieved, certainly.

These are screen shots to show numbers, so people who have just started out, or are just learning the game, can see just how much of a difference LL% can make.

But it is also :) a short pre-showcase of just how powerful these new claws are in the CM patch, and why it may be something you wanna check out.

No vids (yet), but a few screenies.

The theme that I use to describe them is - the bigger they enemy is, the harder he falls:

WndrGrlGoldGuardianOne.jpg

WndrGrlSets.jpg

Not that impressive, right? She's got some beef, but nothing godly.

Could push her with some of the rings I got in the community box now, but honestly ain't necessary :cool:

Alrighty, just beat up the Gold Guardians.

These are the vampire claws that make her roll:

WndrGrlClawTwo.jpg

WndrGrlClawOne.jpg

To look at these two lil boogers you may think 'hee hee, why in the world would you think those'd even scratch the final boss?'

Without the LL% added, you'd be dang straight. The defense they have is pretty strong, as you'll see below.

LL% however has absolutely no reduction. No mitigation, no defense against it specifically. If a weapon hits, there's no 'LL% hits 52 percent' modifier. If you land a hit, the vampire mod activates, fully. View this pic --

WndrGrlDmg.jpg

As you can see, normal damage is, well, fairly inconsequential.

Now if you can pick up the speed to as close as max as possible, lil numbers add up quick, but this isn't the strength of the build.

Keep in mind (you can see if you the first pic stats and trade suit I'm carrying), you can see this is a shopper (a queen of claws, to coin a new phrase and shamelessly borrow from antitrust :ninja:, with some key differences I will post when the build is perfected), so could easily be augmented in other ways to pick up those teeny numbers.

But as you can see, not really necessary.

Her goal is just to reach Niobium to shop. At some point she may take the Niobium Guardian on, and as long as she can survive crits and not be surrounded by high damage low hit point mobs, she should be successful. Although may not be a beginner build necessarily, beginners could learn as they go with it, and thrive.

If you the reader are so inclined, I'm sure you could post muuuch higher numbers to show noobs what up with the power of the leech.

Hum, hum ~. Very powerful factor indeed. Makes bosshunting a breeze, as you crush 'em into mincemeat. And yep, it can be that much higher if you include the full set bonus for Kanka's(SW), Revelation (seraphim) or Detheya(Dryad). There's few build ideas around %leech. Namely Dryad and so.

Should go and try to find some for my seraphim. She's sitting in Plat, lv.88. Been lacking an effort to get her through the campaing.

Hum, hum ~. Very powerful factor indeed. Makes bosshunting a breeze, as you crush 'em into mincemeat. And yep, it can be that much higher if you include the full set bonus for Kanka's(SW), Revelation (seraphim) or Detheya(Dryad). There's few build ideas around %leech. Namely Dryad and so.

Should go and try to find some for my seraphim. She's sitting in Plat, lv.88. Been lacking an effort to get her through the campaing.

You are correct.

You can see why a exalted warrior only is wearing five pieces of a rev set now.

Gotta dryad with five pieces of Detheya's in plat.

There are others for the SW that are of use for a build like this too:

Pandamoniumsbonuses.gif

You get the OCTE with five pieces, so you're assured you'll hit. Denderan's also gives you a fixed LL for each hit (although not a LL%) for a full set.

The FR at full attack speed hits really really fast, and a claw and shield FR can hit faster (with the right claw)

You can also note above this'n is running dex based claws, so you can utilize the natural higher dex of some characters. I'm doing that with a single aspect GI inquisitor. You can also use these instead of a shuriken with a TG with a CC10 set.

The power of the claw is phenomenal man.

Edited by JKtheWonderguy