Finally a 4 STAR on PS3 Sort Of..

So I've been playing for over a year and I have a 132 Seraphim, 90 and 59 Shadow Warrior, 60 Dryad and 56 Elf. I've done all the class quests and the other 4star quests office and so on.

Never seen a 4star drop from a boss.. Untill yesterday.. my Seraphim got a wait for it..BONESLICER.. from the guardians LVL158, I am lvl132 98th on the leaderboard. Ill get number 2 spot :) So I guess that counts ? Heres hoping I find a real 4star drop.. although I did get a Lord Waynes Wild Rage yesterday 12combat skills 11all skills.. very nice ring.

Drop me a line if you want to power grind unique boss's !

PSN: Ackadacka

Oh something ive noticed with the bfg seraphim must be a bug but a VERY good one and im not sure if its replicatable but it happens to me about every 20th game I create.

I create a game. Free World, Niob, Open or Closed Server doesnt matter and sometimes my damage is dealt as if deathblow is at 100% so for instance my average perlting strikes shot does 38,000dmg on standard mob. Every 20th game or so ill join buff up shoot something on the way to guardians and notice that im doing around 100,000+ standard mob shot. Useually my seraphim cannot kill the tree boss even with dmg conversion to fire but with this bug I can down it in seconds.

Weird bug wish I knew how to replicate it, ive tried buffing in different orders and renewing releasing buffs and unequipping things in different order but nothing, when its happening it doesnt show a dmg increase in the overview but in practice its as if im crit with deathblow from 100% health.

Anyways Good Hunting !

That is the second report I have seen of the Guardians dropping a Boneslicer.

yes I too have seen one other report of them dropping a boneslicer, you know I have seen alot of reports of consoles not dropping any real 4star except that one other report of a boneslicer, when mine dropped I couldnt believe the irony...

I played on ps3 daily from October to March, and overall found the drops to be pathetic. My first Ice and Blood character found her first Unique the first time she crossed the bridge north out of Sloeford.

I played on ps3 daily from October to March, and overall found the drops to be pathetic. My first Ice and Blood character found her first Unique the first time she crossed the bridge north out of Sloeford.

to be honest I find the overall drop rate for 3 star and below to be reasonably balanced I have hundreds of 3 star items I'm constantly selling set pieces and I have most of the rarer 3stars like a high level player killer, wild rage, that Dmg red ammy got a few of those. But wow the legendary drops are insane

I run with 91% survival 58% map lvl132 in Niob 98%find valuables and level 255 enhanced perception. Oh the only item as rare as legendarys is 3star blowguns or throwing weapons, I have 2 poison stars and 1parxble knife or however that's Spelt.. Oh well keep hunting

So I've been playing for over a year and I have a 132 Seraphim, 90 and 59 Shadow Warrior, 60 Dryad and 56 Elf. I've done all the class quests and the other 4star quests office and so on.

Never seen a 4star drop from a boss.. Untill yesterday.. my Seraphim got a wait for it..BONESLICER.. from the guardians LVL158, I am lvl132 98th on the leaderboard. Ill get number 2 spot :) So I guess that counts ? Heres hoping I find a real 4star drop.. although I did get a Lord Waynes Wild Rage yesterday 12combat skills 11all skills.. very nice ring.

Oh something ive noticed with the bfg seraphim must be a bug but a VERY good one and im not sure if its replicatable but it happens to me about every 20th game I create.

I create a game. Free World, Niob, Open or Closed Server doesnt matter and sometimes my damage is dealt as if deathblow is at 100% so for instance my average perlting strikes shot does 38,000dmg on standard mob. Every 20th game or so ill join buff up shoot something on the way to guardians and notice that im doing around 100,000+ standard mob shot. Useually my seraphim cannot kill the tree boss even with dmg conversion to fire but with this bug I can down it in seconds.

Weird bug wish I knew how to replicate it, ive tried buffing in different orders and renewing releasing buffs and unequipping things in different order but nothing, when its happening it doesnt show a dmg increase in the overview but in practice its as if im crit with deathblow from 100% health.

Anyways Good Hunting !

That's kind of odd... The Boneslicer generally drops quite regularly if you do the entire Undead Legion quest. You kill General Terus and collect one every time. At least, that's the way it works on the PC - and I'm guessing it's probably the same for the consoles. That quest starts in front of the Broken Lance tavern due south of Clearview. Talk to the lady mage and go through the 15 or so subquests and you'll get one. As such, I'm not entirely sure that particular sword is supposed to drop anywhere else. But that's cool you got one finally...

Yeah the reason I wrote of my irony is that I had done that questline about 8 times over my different toons to get the sword at different levels. So having my first 4star drop be another bloody boneslicer was annoying at the least...

Yeah the reason I wrote of my irony is that I had done that questline about 8 times over my different toons to get the sword at different levels. So having my first 4star drop be another bloody boneslicer was annoying at the least...

Ah.. OK.. Had me wondering there for a moment.

I suppose it could be worse. You could have gotten a gray (0 star?) junk item.

Congratulations on your find, ackadacka! I was inspired by your story and dug up all the "I found a legendary" threads posted by the consolers. Enjoy!

One

Two

Three

Four

It was an interesting lookaround the console fourm, I would hazard a guess there are 2 or 3 times the # of threads asking if legendaries do drop on console (presumably because the poster had a signifigant amount of playtime without finding any).

Before moving to PC I had Run at least 6 characters up over level 75-100 (at least 100-200 hours each) and never saw a a single 4 star other than the quest rewards that are set to give one.

although, I never really "farmed" for legendary.

After some 1500 hours in Ice and Blood I think I have only found 2. A 2-H Sword from the Gar in a free play server with Schot. :) and a legendary relic from the Guardians. :) Even though I play a lot more free play and boss hunting, I still don't really Farm for items.

Anyways Good Hunting !

The glitch is the BFG itself,as you level up the damage in your overview is doubled.The order you want is BFG then battle stance.Btw it is possible to get a BFG seraphim to hit for a million damage but it is very difficult to pull off.When yo get to 200 it is possible to get a boneslicer over level 200,I have 3.

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed..I've played on the xbox so far and my Dryad is 54 silver...and my chest is so poor regarding precious items..my best is Kybele's song..some parts of Daerwain's revenge, 2 or 3 of Dethea's agility, one of Leaves and twigs and one of Meho sun...that's all. Recently..I started playing on my laptop Ice and Blood and being level 31 on silver again with the Dryad I have so many pieces of set items that I can't believe it is happening..It's so unfair...I hate playing on my laptop..but I'm curious and I see items that I've never seen so far on the console..

Indeed..I've played on the xbox so far and my Dryad is 54 silver...and my chest is so poor regarding precious items..my best is Kybele's song..some parts of Daerwain's revenge, 2 or 3 of Dethea's agility, one of Leaves and twigs and one of Meho sun...that's all. Recently..I started playing on my laptop Ice and Blood and being level 31 on silver again with the Dryad I have so many pieces of set items that I can't believe it is happening..It's so unfair...I hate playing on my laptop..but I'm curious and I see items that I've never seen so far on the console..

yeah I can relate to that too, I have been trying so hard NOT to buy it on the PC, one I find the PC is a little anti-social, and this game sinks alot of hours. Another is that I know once I DO have the PC version I wont be able to help myself and ill mod and alter the hell out of the files, ill see the entire game in 10 minutes and ill be done with it. Thats the fun of the console, I cant mess with it and the PS3 has no hacks. I have to play it as it was intended and it makes it all the more exciting.

sorry about your luck ackadacka, I actually had a friend get a boneslicer from the crystal a long time ago, he was so disappointed he quit playing, but after playing sacred 2 for ps3 every since it came out with no legendaries drops, I got one to drop one morning before I left for work (5/6/11 actually), I did a quick run and found this dropped by the final guardian, I was shocked for one, I did not think the console had these sets on them and two, that they are legendary as well, but I'll take it lol, maybe this will cheer you up, at least we know other legendaries exist on on the ps3 lol. I found it with a level 200 inquisitor 94.7 map reveal 98.3 survival bonus 349.2% chance to find valuables. :)

post-11905-0-39086800-1304810920_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cloudnine7

Yeah nice find ! And yes atleast with this thread we have created a good confirmation for ps3 players that legendarys do exist. Good luck on more great finds post up some pics to if anyone else finds some on console! These are the only pics on the net I can find.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

legendary #2 the second ring from final guardian again, same character stats as last time accept map reveal is 95.7% now. Since this is my second legendary drop on the same character, I think that survival bonus may be the most important stat required for legendary drops, because I have never had it this high before, and nothing has dropped untill 98.3%, seems I may have made to many characters lol

post-11905-0-03846100-1307398512_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cloudnine7
  • 2 months later...

I love hearing about legendary drops,I posted in a different forum that I found ''the second ring''in the swamp lv140 and I obtained a lv140magisil from a dude who said he got it from the guardians,,also I know u can get the stradl's from drops and I used to hav a morayas fire swrd[previous account lost] rejoice there r legendaries out there...btw I play on the psn network almost every day and hav an overflowing box of great 3star weapons like..iceflash,flamesmiter,serpenttongue,playerkiller,quetzals....hit me up if u need somthing,,char level's...sw's-171,132,99,76,64,30....inq151bargainer...he80...tg65....dryad32 .. good luck