Can various Alchemy consumables be uploaded?

Would someone mind uploading the various alchemy consumables so that I can test them in-game, I'm trying to pin some things down & I think some of them relate to the alchemy consumables.

Would someone mind uploading the various alchemy consumables so that I can test them in-game, I'm trying to pin some things down & I think some of them relate to the alchemy consumables.

As a matter of fact, I can probably oblige - how many of each do you need/want? The only hitch - my Sacred 2 box is down at the moment. The good news is according to UPS's latest tracking info, the two packages with the parts I need have been put on the truck and are "out for delivery" - meaning they should be here sometimes between now and the end of the work day (8pm Pacific time). After that, it'll be a matter of installing the new motherboard, CPU, fan and RAM and firing everything up... Barring any unforeseen issues and complications - I should be able to get something uploaded in the next day or so. {knock on wood}