Inquisitor+Bargaining+pure caster

Ok, I like Mages, I like Starwars :chef: ,but the main problem is that really cannot create Inquisition trader + pure mage :) yes I already read a hybryd Inquisitor topic, but it is not that I want. Maybe there will be some solutions from Guru? :Just_Cuz_21:

Ok, I like Mages, I like Starwars :chef:

/start joke

Mmmmm, I like to eat Sith for breakfast, as well!

Ewoks are good, too... but usually I savour those at dessert :drool:

/end joke

Sorry, couldn't resist :)

The biggest issue with pure casters on the console versions is that you will typically have to defeat the bosses to advance the difficulties. If you're lucky, you can ask someone online to "glitch" you into the next difficulty, but that may be difficult if noone is playing anymore ;)

Inexorable Subjectation tricks work good for keeping you safe (bosses cannot hit you if they are paralyzed), but doing actual damage to them will be very slow. Raving Thrust and/or Dislodged Spirit are probably your best "damage-dealing" spells for bosses.

Attributes - Vitality and/or Stamina.

Skills - AS Focus and Lore, NN Focus, Combat Disclipline, Armour Lore, Toughness, Constituion, Bargaining, Concentration and Dual Wield.

Not too sure how much more help you need, Andrasael, but if you have more specific questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Edited by essjayehm

Ok, I like Mages, I like Starwars :chef:

/start joke

Mmmmm, I like to eat Sith for breakfast, as well!

Ewoks are good, too... but usually I savour those at dessert :drool:

/end joke

Sorry, couldn't resist :)

The biggest issue with pure casters on the console versions is that you will typically have to defeat the bosses to advance the difficulties. If you're lucky, you can ask someone online to "glitch" you into the next difficulty, but that may be difficult if noone is playing anymore ;)

Inexorable Subjectation tricks work good for keeping you safe (bosses cannot hit you if they are paralyzed), but doing actual damage to them will be very slow. Raving Thrust and/or Dislodged Spirit are probably your best "damage-dealing" spells for bosses.

Attributes - Vitality and/or Stamina.

Skills - AS Focus and Lore, NN Focus, Combat Disclipline, Armour Lore, Toughness, Constituion, Bargaining, Concentration and Dual Wield.

Not too sure how much more help you need, Andrasael, but if you have more specific questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thats the main thing I want to know,will wrote after finish it. You see,the main point of all troubles of all Inquisitor-mages what they pick a dual weapon,so we make this just for equipping second weapon+more jewels :Just_Cuz_12: But,we aint dryads with a creeepy :whistle: buff.So less jewels,but more :viking: stuff. Btw nice joke u make I enjoy it :drinks:

Edited by Andrasael