Anyone hit level 200 legit?

No vd dryad help or moddeded xp rings,just pure grinding to 200.So far I have 3 chars.at 200 and another one with 40 levels to go.

At one time all chars.were 200 but I deleted them and started over,wanting to see if I could pull it off with out the help of a vd dryad.

Get yourself an "Invisible Mass Killer", that character is the fastest leveler I have ever seen. Look it up, it is in the Build Guides section and even has a download available now (See Podgie the Bearbarian). But be warned, nothing can stand against it when it is played right. I took it to level 150+ in just over a week, before I scrapped it as being too over-powered.

Edited by podgie_bear

What is a VD Dryad?

Er... No.. I'm not going there.. There's an obvious joke in there somewhere involving the Dryad and some rather questionable mating habits. Feel free to come up with your own...

Anywho... VD in this case stands for Viperish Disease - one of the Dryad's combat arts in the Cabalistic Voodoo range.

EDIT: Wolfie beat me to it :(

VD is Viperish Disease (Voodoo aspect).

Once you "disease" a group of enemies, the CA is a little bugged on the console version, and the disease spreads to all enemies, even ones that are off-screen. Needless to say, a lot of kills come very quickly. If you know what you're doing, level 100 can be reached in ~10 or so hours.

Personally, I "couldn't" do more than 120 levels with this trick before it bored me to tears... but to each their own, I suppose.

Edited by essjayehm

With all those 200's how many 4stars have dropped from a mob?

When I play with them I can get one to drop every 25 hours or so.I do use a fire high elf built for finding rare items and she has a 100% sb with 90.4% of the map open(it does make difference).As of last count I still have all 4 star items that drop on the console,just not all are over 200 like I want.

When I play with them I can get one to drop every 25 hours or so.I do use a fire high elf built for finding rare items and she has a 100% sb with 90.4% of the map open(it does make difference).As of last count I still have all 4 star items that drop on the console,just not all are over 200 like I want.

by drop on the console what do you mean ? I have all the quest 4 stars, multiple boneslicers and ive done the office for the rings and weapon, ive even had the guardians drop a boneslicer.. but never seen any of the others on the wiki, ive spoken to 1 player online in my whole time ive played over a thousand hours, he said he got a shield from the swamp. but I didnt get to see it in trade although I asked.. Ive only heard 1 report on the whole internet of someone on console finding another 4sstar it was the "One Ring" but he quoted stats from Lord Waynes Wild Rage, Allskill And CombatArts.. So I wasnt to sure, it would kill me if they were not on the console to be honest the only reason I still play is to find one of those elusive 4star suckers...

EDIT:

I have a seraphim level 141 AckaDacka is my PSN, she has 92%Survival 62%map and 209% Valuables.. Enhanced Perception through the roof. I get 3 star galore but no 4 star.

To emphasize I also have another 6 toons all between 60-90 also no 4 stars.

Edited by ackadacka

A Legendary drop every 25 hours? Whatever you are doing, keep it up.

by drop on the console what do you mean ? I have all the quest 4 stars, multiple boneslicers and ive done the office for the rings and weapon, ive even had the guardians drop a boneslicer.. but never seen any of the others on the wiki, ive spoken to 1 player online in my whole time ive played over a thousand hours, he said he got a shield from the swamp. but I didnt get to see it in trade although I asked.. Ive only heard 1 report on the whole internet of someone on console finding another 4sstar it was the "One Ring" but he quoted stats from Lord Waynes Wild Rage, Allskill And CombatArts.. So I wasnt to sure, it would kill me if they were not on the console to be honest the only reason I still play is to find one of those elusive 4star suckers...

EDIT:

I have a seraphim level 141 AckaDacka is my PSN, she has 92%Survival 62%map and 209% Valuables.. Enhanced Perception through the roof. I get 3 star galore but no 4 star.

To emphasize I also have another 6 toons all between 60-90 also no 4 stars.

The ring in question was called The second ring,when I go 4 star item hunting I start with all the dragon mini bosses,then the storyline dragons then the Nameless Guardians.My chance to find valuables is around 620% on my 200 high elf.So far my my best run produced a 200 Widowmaker and a Michel"s Forging Hammer,keep at it you will find them.It just takes time and alot of careful planning with finding the right armor and opening the map and building up the SB%.

Guest madDdog67

My highest level character is a seraphim @ 78 on the 360...but the day Cataclysm hit, I had 10 80s on my main WoW server, so having no life *does* come in handy :) I could probably have gotten my seraphim to 150ish by now except for my short attention span hehe. I can't seem to stick with any one character for more than a couple of days w/o working on another one for a while.

I don't know that I'll ever get to 200 in Sacred 2 though, give what I've read about the experience penalties, so grats to anyone who does it legit!

Not made 200 yet, 194 currently my highest with a fire elf -- still never found a legendary though, do you mind posting more about your build and how much mf you are using?

Thats impressive you've found so many, I've been playing for 4yrs and never found a single legendary *sobs*

Edited by Bariel

Not made 200 yet, 194 currently my highest with a fire elf -- still never found a legendary though, do you mind posting more about your build and how much mf you are using?

Thats impressive you've found so many, I've been playing for 4yrs and never found a single legendary *sobs*

This is the build I use-1.AP lore.2.armor lore.3.AP focus.4.concentration.5.ancient magic.6.DA focus.7.DA lore.8.shield lore.9.bargaining.10.Ep. What I do is at level 65 when I take ep,I find 4 rings with ep based chance to find valuebles and never unequip them.The % will go up as the level of ep goes up.By 110 when EP is mastered I start the "search",the map is opened to 100%,my SB becomes maxed and I try to do all of this by level 160.The whole time I use/find the complete Adornments of the Ancestor set.As of last night my total ctfv is 640%.

Don't suppose I could see some screenies of your finds and build ? 600+% mf is alot considering at lvl140 the best ep ring I can find has 12% I assume 20% at 200?

I am sorry I dont have the ability right now to post screenshots of it :( ,you have to remember though a majority of it comes from the skill EP.Other than that its just luck realy,when I first started playing this game I found a 4 star item with no ctfv and had only around 30 hours on the char. and didnt find another one until I started farming bosses with other high level chars. and several hundred hours of game time.Try farming the Octaglamus,Carnach,and the Nameless Gaurdians I have the best luck with them.I have been toying around with the idea of starting another high elf and seeing if I can have the same results...

Don't suppose I could see some screenies of your finds and build ? 600+% mf is alot considering at lvl140 the best ep ring I can find has 12% I assume 20% at 200?

I am sorry I dont have the ability right now to post screenshots of it :( ,you have to remember though a majority of it comes from the skill EP.Other than that its just luck realy,when I first started playing this game I found a 4 star item with no ctfv and had only around 30 hours on the char. and didnt find another one until I started farming bosses with other high level chars. and several hundred hours of game time.Try farming the Octaglamus,Carnach,and the Nameless Gaurdians I have the best luck with them.I have been toying around with the idea of starting another high elf and seeing if I can have the same results...

You can take pics with a smart phone or digital that's how I've put my ps3 pics up. As for the farming of boss's it doesn't make much sense to farm anything other then the guardians since they have the danger rating of 12 and have full loot table access and have the shortest run time, that said my boss run goes like this. guardians, swamp dragon, harpy queen, wild boar then Minotaur if I can be assed I'll do grunwald dragon or the tenergy boss. That run covers drop probability/speed/best xp gain. I have not hundreds but over a thousand hours and nothing so until I see proof from Anywhere! I'll go with nobody has found non quest related 4stArs on console. Look on the net not 1 pic anywhere. I can do that run every 15 mins that's alot of kills, I get on average 4-6 3stArs on that run. It's not that hard to post a pic put ya money where your mouth is! I wAnt to see one! You would be the only confirmed player to have even one of the legendarys let alone all of them as you claim...

wow yes thanks thats the holy grail of relief I have been looking for, thanks for this info. although that is xbox version ? I dont see why the ps3 version and its scant reports would be any different, wow well heres hoping my luck improves ! hah dont ever meen to come off bitter by the way ;) but man oh man, his game has me hooked so hard trying to get that elusive legendary its rediculous, if this game had a subscription base I would be doomed..

Edited by ackadacka

wow yes thanks thats the holy grail of relief I have been looking for, thanks for this info. although that is xbox version ? I dont see why the ps3 version and its scant reports would be any different, wow well heres hoping my luck improves ! hah dont ever meen to come off bitter by the way ;) but man oh man, his game has me hooked so hard trying to get that elusive legendary its rediculous, if this game had a subscription base I would be doomed..

I can relate. :) My ps3 Seraphim made it to level 146 before I switched to Ice and Blood, and she never managed to complete the Celestial set, let alone ever finding a 4 star drop.

If you would like I can give you 3 of them,a dagger,a sword,and a 2 handed hammer,I offered them to a friend who has the same problem you do,but for some reason he didnt want them.Any way,if you want them they are yours,if you want to look at them feel free.Message me on xbox live when you are online and I can send an invite.I use a level one char. for trading btw.

If you would like I can give you 3 of them,a dagger,a sword,and a 2 handed hammer,I offered them to a friend who has the same problem you do,but for some reason he didnt want them.Any way,if you want them they are yours,if you want to look at them feel free.Message me on xbox live when you are online and I can send an invite.I use a level one char. for trading btw.

hah yeah I dont want them either but much appreciated, the fun is the hunt, but I was in despair it was a white whale, but it seems otherwise ! which is all good news I guess, heres hoping !

• 2 months later...