I am going to keep this short n' sweet; I'll be playing Sacred 2 again when time permits, evenings and weekends on the HC side.

have been pretty caught up with DC Universe Online, but want to get into this again, and most definitely Dungeon Siege 3 when it hits (the second is one of my favorites aside Sacred 2).

So main question;

Anyone still around on the HC servers? what times etc.

Cheers,

Good to see you pop back in.

I play...infrequently at best at the moment, uni is kinda eating all my time so I don't get ingame much, when I do the servers are pretty much dead though. Some ended up playing cm patch and some just don't play any longer, but Im not to sure about any specifics because of how little I so get ingame :(

This question comes up these days with some regularity. The consensus is that the English online community is dead. I came over from ps3 back in March. I played Closed Net for a couple weeks entirely by myself, before giving up and playing local.

I'm still around, but I play on the Normal side simply because there are more people there. Mostly Germans, but it's something. I play as if it was hardcore though - if my toon dies, I delete and make a new one. This seems be an acceptable compromise to me.

Welcome back rooster. I haven't been on in quite sometime myself. LAN and whatnot to do some wiki work but other than that fun time is at a minimum these days.

Heya r00.

I haven't been on for months either. Have tried to jump back in a few times but it didn't draw me back in. If they would open some closed CM patch servers I'd be back before you could say schneeple.

Have been playing the TQ Underworld mod with Llama and now moved to Mythos.

Welcome back r00ster!

I here you bout Dungeon Siege 3. It's definitely up there with one of my alltime favorite contemporary games. Was completely hooked on number two, and I think we'll try to see if anyone from FDM wants to play with us. It has limited MP ability right?

:)

gogo

hey r00 :)

Gotta say it's the same for me.....been soo caught up in the wiki that I haven't actually played on-line in months. And got several more projects lined up so I doubt I'll be on-line any time soon