Dryad's ravaged impact question for duel wield swords

ss4vegeta

Ok so I did some testing with the double shot mod of ravaged impact with duel wild swords some people say it works others say it doesnt well I went to the knoll chieften mini boss I faught him without the double shot mod and for some reason having duel wield swords causes ravaged impact to do double hits without the mod double shot so then I was wandering how the double shot mod would work so I took it and tested it fight cheif again I saw no difference on the combat damage still did the double shot with no increase of damage so is double shot glitched? does anyone have the answer im looking for haha? btw this is ps3 console version.

Ravaged Impact hits twice by default for dual wielding for the two weapons. Double shot however doesn't work. Blast on the other hand (the explosion gold mod) does work.

that is what I thought when I tested it but so many people was like o it works man and I tested it my self and saw no defference in damage so I just wanted to make sure so I didnt pick a mod that didnt work. thanks for the help