CM Patch Weapon/Item Request

Hello,

I have installed the patch, and all is working fine thus far.

Seeing as some have made requests, I would like to add my own if possible;

The inclusion of (one or more) one-handed sword unique/legendary weapons that have the %LL mod.

I realize this would perhaps be open for debate if overpowered etc, however I feel that having only the kaldurs/tom felde/fist weapons with these options keeps the builds limited.

A one handed / shield style character is forever at a disadvantage unless they use one of the few items that have it, or give up completely and use something like shurikens.

I think it would be great to see.

Thanks,

I'll always say that LL% is overpowered. I really miss the s1 one, which depended on the amount of damage you inflict instead of the opponents amount of hp. Sorry for the negative post lol

good to hear that you don't have any problems with the patch :)

Truth be told, the leech in sacred 1 was far, far more overpowered than that of sacred 2.

It was literally the only defense you needed for the entire game.

However, the main difference was that it did not deal damage, and therefore is not as noticeable as it is in Sacred 2.

I had Seraphs with over 300% leech in s1, could get a mob of hundreds and just sit in CL/RB watching the leech, or daemons with discs... or or... yeah I'll stop.

@gogo,

I didn't know new skins would be possible, but if they are I could easily draft up some artwork.

Cheers,

@gogo,

I didn't know new skins would be possible, but if they are I could easily draft up some artwork.

Cheers,

Sacred 2's hungry for fan art r00. Looking forward to this!

:)

gogo

Sacred 2's hungry for fan art r00. Looking forward to this!

:)

gogo

And on that note I have a request for some Sacred 2 gfx/skins/whatever myself (a handful of CA icons to be used in-game to be precise)...

Take a number llama...r00 saw my request first!

:whip:

:P

I've posted the request in a separate thread & I'll update it with what I need when I get home.

Alas, my artistic skills peaked at the "stick man" stage (no offence to Stick ;)).

Little OT fellas? :P

In regards to your suggestion r00, its a hard one to balance. Kal'Durs is already less rare by becoming a unique (in Ice and Blood) and with the addition of %LL to fist weapons (which can be dual wielded), having said that Ive not seen a kal'durs drop and I've played Sacred 2 since it was released. If its added to anything else, perhaps a legendary or a unique that drops as rarely as kal'durs does? It can't be something thats common though.