Erialcs AV/Sig request

Schot

Hey there erialc. You asked for an avatar lift and a sig lift a while ago so I'm stickin it here so's I don't forget. :)

It would reeeeeaaaally help me if you could find out where that avatar comes from. Not the exact site but just the origins of the girl in that avatar. Is she a character from a game? I thought maybe Lara croft but did a search and found nothing. The reason why I ask is if I knew I might be able to find a higher quality and larger version of your avatar somewhere.

You had said once that someone from the SIF found it for you. Could you maybe contact that person and ask them?

Cheers! /hug

I know where Claire's av pic is from! It's the cover of a book... erm.. the fullsize pic is floating around somewhere, if I can just recall the artist's name I can find it. *goes to search*

hehe thanks Kel and Schot and I'll ask where it came from heheh I am sooo attached to that Av /wub...and my cool sig :)

OMG it's Royo:) I love his stuff and despite looking at tons of his work haven't seen it before...wow!!

Kel /hug Thanks!!!

/beers

OMG! Kelyndra?!

YOU

ARE

AMAZING!! /rofl

Thanx soooooo much! I honestly have been looking on and off for like 4 or more months! I've learned something today. Ask the question. No matter how unlikely you think it is to get an answer. Just ask. /yay

I'll have a look for a crisper one but even if I don't find one the one you've provided is phenominal. Gonna be a snap now erialc!

/hug to you both!

Hehe.. no problem. I actually used to have quite a handful of Royo's work on my computer... and that was one of them. So once I found the artist's name, I knew what to look for. :) Can't wait to see what you do with Claire's av, Schot. :)

Well. Here's a first draft mah schweets. :)

What do you think? I thought the SIF frame would be very appropriate. Anything you'd like added or changed? Before I finalize it?

I was thinking of putting something in the background... A hill or something maybe? I'll try some things out. :)

Oh and of course I'll make one that the SIF will allow in terms of size.

Talk to you soon!

erialcavdh1.gifAhhh, whoops! Wrong one!

I mean this one! erialcav1ci5.jpg

And to compare...avatar44292_10.gif

Zounds...beautiful work there Schot.

I really like the blue background...it adds a tremendous amount of eye appeal to the AV.

Is there anyway you could capture those subtle trees that frame the character in the original?

And I must say that's one of the sexiest AVs around... /wub

It is a beautiful work

I am with the Celebrimbor, Blue background is stands out so nicely.

I guess if you apply some background there, it will blends with other colors and doesn't think it will be catchy like this one.

/hug @ erialc!

Thanx guys and good comments. A tree would be awesome. I thought about it a bit and realized that what I could do is put the tree against her back to make it appear as tho her back is to it a little. This way I can preserve the strength of the blue background.

There's just one thing I want to do...

Since I began working on the avatar I've had this "feeling" that the girl in erialcs AV is looking down at something in front of her. Contemplating it. Whatever it is. So I have an urge to put something there. I'm not sure what tho. I think whatever it is, it should be chosen by erialc. This is an opportunity for you to add a bit of yourself into the AV erialc.

Is there anything you could think of for me to add? Something small. Like a fave flower? Or maybe a graphic from the beloved game Sacred.

If there is anything you'd like changed erialc please please please don't hesitate to ask. It's a pleasure to be making it for you. :D

If she could look down at a dagger or knife that would be cool!!!...but as for if I have one in mind erm nope I don't...I could find one though :D

and wow it looks amazing!! I love it Thank You sooooo much

Okee! One dagger/knife coming up! Tho I fear I may have to mow the lawn. The grass might be a bit too high! /rofl Would a sword be an option as well?

Brilliant idea. I'm searching now for something and am wondering if I may have better luck just going into the Sacred game and plucking something out. Hmmm... ^_^

Alrighty mah dear. Little update on yer AV.

So here's a daytime and a night time version. I put in a tree, moon, some custom lighting and a dagger for yah. :D

erialcav3hj4.jpg

erialcavnightzs7.jpg

erialcavnight1ms8.jpg

How's that? Any thoughts, changes? Put a wee bit of blood on the blade for dramatic effect. :D

Hehe, thanx guys. :D

Just a wee bit more touching up to do. Theres no moonlight on the side of the tree closest to it, frame needs some tweaking, some better lighting on the girl might be possible and I think the dagger is a bit too crisp.

This is by far the most complex AV to date. It is really a lot of fun seeing it come to life. /yay

Wow, it's true... Didn't really notice or think about it but now that you say it it makes sense. I'll try adjusting that. Thanx Gintukas. :D

Well I confess that I really like the day time sky. The colours are so vibrant. I tried to duplicate that vibrancey in the following night time sky.

A little upgrade to the frame, some shadows and lighting, blurred the dagger, removed most of the blood and an adjustment in the name:

erialcavnight2fr5.jpg

I think I'm really not liking that dagger. Just doesn't look very nice and I think it's angle is wrong in relation to the position of the hand... /unsure Any thoughts on that?

OMG Schot you are a genius!!!

/bow

I also have to confess to loving the 3rd one with the lighter sky too...it looses the vibrancy somehow at night....

hehe Cele Thanks there's something quite magical about her eh :D

and as for the dagger being in an odd position erm I don't know what to suggest....I do love it though ...so as you said you thought it was odd I just tried that position with a big old kitchen knife and it's possible but not comfortable /lmao

So I'll leave that up to you and sorry if this one was so hard to work on but I just couldn't have given her up hehehe...I loved that av from the minute I was given it...now it's absolutely amazing!!!!

If it's easier for you to work with she could loose the dagger

And Schot /hug ...it is absolutely AMAZING!!!

Thank You!!!

/heart

so as you said you thought it was odd I just tried that position with a big old kitchen knife and it's possible but not comfortable /lmao

/lmao Just imagining you trying to hold that big old knife in the awkward position. Hehe. Too funny. /lol

Oh I'm so glad you likes it erialc! /sweat

I'm gonna leave the dagger as is for now. Knowing me I won't be able to stand leaving that dagger the way it is and sometime soon in the middle of the night I'll get out of bed and change it, haha.

So in all this flurry of experimentation you've ended up with an avatar for every occasion. :mafia:

Ok, maybe not eeeeevery occasion. ^_^

Here's your revamped, made over, drab to drool avatar.

For our forum:

[IMG=http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2177/erialcavday1ge6.jpg]

erialcavday1ge6.jpg

[IMG=http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2307/erialcavday2cw8.jpg]

erialcavday2cw8.jpg

[IMG=http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8651/erialcavnight3qq9.jpg]

erialcavnight3qq9.jpg

And for the SIF:

[IMG=http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/8031/erialcavdaysifya1.jpg]

erialcavdaysifya1.jpg

[IMG=http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/8257/erialcavdaysif2di4.jpg]

erialcavdaysif2di4.jpg

[IMG=http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/980/erialcavnightsifpf3.jpg]

erialcavnightsifpf3.jpg

Now it's your turn to work and figure out which one you'll use! :mafia:

If you need any help getting them to work feel free to ask schweets. /hug

I'm going to move on to the next AV in line and when I'm done with those I'll come back to your sig. :mafia:

Enjoy! /heart