Fireflys AV/Sig request

Schot

Well I know that we had originally discussed this is merely a fun thing for me to do. But recently you've said that this is something you would really like to have soooo...

I'll see what me brain can come up with in terms of an AV/Sig set for yah Mr. Mod. :)

Thanx Schot... Mainly after the Avi.... but if you could incorporate the text already in the sig that I have that be great to see what you can come up with as I know that you were enthusing of the orginal a while back.

I tried to aim for a roughly 300x100px sig and came out with 300x126 sig which is ok for 95% of all the places I go and I think that the AVI was 100 x 100

Thanx for remebering.

BTw after several beer (lots of beer) you're sig is very Transformer like. Is this intentional?

p.s. nothing animated pls :)

Haha. Does it look very transformer like? I admit I'm a huuuuge fan of Transformers. I suppose my AV might give that away. /blush

Wasn't intentional tho. :D

I'll work the text into your sig that won't be a problem. As for the dimensions of the sig. Does it reeeeaaally have to be 300 wide? Could it possibley be 350? Would make text placement and visibility much easier.

Oh and that part I've been enthusing about. It involved animation... :P

I suppoooose I could try without the animation tho. haha.

AV, 100x100. No prob. :)

I've downloaded the firefly font which I plan to use in your AV/Sig unless you have any objections to that. I'll put a draft up later on showing your name using that font.

Cheers! :D

Go nuts:)

If it helps with placement just keep the dimensions in a 3:1 ratio and I can scale it where needed :D

I'll have to figure out animated GIFs on this machine :D

EDIT: Ok I got the animations working on here so I look forward to the results

Heya Firefly. Here's something to get the ball rolling on the AV. Just a simple sizing down of the ship, a font and text colouring. Oh and a shadow too for fun. Good direction so far? Bad?

I'm too certain about the shadow. Should it be darker, lighter? These are 100x100. I'll make an extra final version that will be 150x150.

fireflyavsl7.png

fireflyav1bm5.png

Hey Schot lookin good!

The lighter shadow looks better with the text, makes it clearer IMHO.

What about a star field backgound or some sorts space object (galaxy, nebula) stuff like that.

A 150x150 version would be great! :mafia: Thanx sofar

Guest gogoblender

I like the shadow effect too

And I like firefly's idea of some kind of space background

or even some kind of dark colors of a space motif

:D

gogo