Why do you post?

Guest gogoblender

Mostly what Unholy said.

Also, seeing how nice the overall tone of the place is, I'm really kinda inclined to post. ^^ Not like few other places I've attended to.

Also, really like to share my thoughts with others now and then.

Mostly what Unholy said.

Also, seeing how nice the overall tone of the place is, I'm really kinda inclined to post. ^^ Not like few other places I've attended to.

Also, really like to share my thoughts with others now and then.

I like this Stormwing guy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi.

I like to post because I don't know anyone in real life that is into gaming, so it is great to chat to peeps with similar interests.

Is there a list of forum rankings please ? I remember many years ago in S.I.F. when Gogo started a thread about Gigants. that was a great thread, before it got culled * shakes fist at Mirko ! *

Best wishes,

Steve. :)

Hi.

I like to post because I don't know anyone in real life that is into gaming, so it is great to chat to peeps with similar interests.

Is there a list of forum rankings please ? I remember many years ago in S.I.F. when Gogo started a thread about Gigants. that was a great thread, before it got culled * shakes fist at Mirko ! *

Best wishes,

Do you mean the names like indium shaman/spectral mercenary and so on as you make more posts? Theres this thread...kinda no help since the image it had with the list disappeared....pester gogo maybe :P

Hi.

Best wishes,

Do you mean the names like indium shaman/spectral mercenary and so on as you make more posts? Theres this thread...kinda no help since the image it had with the list disappeared....pester gogo maybe :P

That's what I meant mate. Just be interesting to see how many posts you need to get to the next title, and what that new title will be. Very important ! :)

Pester Mr Gogo, no way dude, he might zap me good and proper ! :P

Steve.

I'm in the same boat as Steve.

None of my real life friends are into computer games.

But I like being a closet nerd. :(

I post here (as well as two other forums) because the people that post there are friendly and courteous to each other.

And most times the posts are very informative and helpful.

Sometimes I believe the people I know in theses forums are more my friends than my real life ones could ever be.

Some of you guys I have known for years and though we have never met I feel you are part of my family.

I never feel I'm alone, because I have a place like Dark to come to. :)

• Like! 1
  • 4 months later...

I post because it is fun, the other members seems interested in what you have to say, most like food just like me, my family lives 300km away and I rarely have time to see them and talk about what goes on in my life, and although this is only the 2cnd forum where I've been active, everyone is very friendly, almost like an online family! :hugs:

Hey, gogo...any chance of getting the rank list updated on this thread...its disappeared:

New Ranks and Pips.

Wow, I think we've found the one place on the entire forum that Gogo just can't seem to see ! :)

Well, thanks to delta we get to try again hey steve :D

Heh, I think Schot said somewhere that it's a secret or something. No harm in trying though. :)

Hey, gogo...any chance of getting the rank list updated on this thread...its disappeared:

New Ranks and Pips.

Wow, I think we've found the one place on the entire forum that Gogo just can't seem to see ! :)

Well, thanks to delta we get to try again hey steve :D

Heh, I think Schot said somewhere that it's a secret or something. No harm in trying though. :)

He did mention this though:

lol... totally forgot about the pips

We'll have to find something

:cow_white:

gogo

• 6 years later...