Ideas on what to draw?

Any ideas on what to draw? I want to do a bunch of sketches but I'm indecisive on what to sketch out (go figure eh? lol) It's been about two years since I've sat down on paper with consistence, so I think this would be great practice to draw something direct and not random.

hmm dunno, maybe a fight against a boss, something like a High-Elf with a nice armor casting Meteor Shower on the Carnach or something...

just passing by...

I may be able to do something like that. I'm back on paper and all I have are sketch pads though, so I may be stuck with doing something more simple...but I'll figure something out for a boss fight. Maybe I'll do a fight against the Gar where the character is just barely jumping out of the way of that hammer fist to the ground lol.

Man, I can't wait to get a new tablet...

I like that image you just conjured up Eric.

Now...add some steam punk flavor and we're rocking!

:D

gogo

p.s there I go on that steam punk trip again huh :lol:

p.s. Serious ideas? You could make default avatars that peeps could choose from when registering at this forum. I know that Schot did some work on images from the game,

Sacred 2 Fallen Angel Ultra Avatars

They were liked so much, the Sacred International Forum and the German Forum offered them to registering members as official avatars :cool:

But you would have an advantage in that they would be your original work. How cool could it be to see your avatars gracing new members' posts eh? ^^

You know, avatars would be pretty fun and get me into drawing again. Mind you I don't have a digital medium outside covering with the mouse (which I can do so long as the pencils are clean and not a sketch) so I'm sure I could manage some things to work with. Perhaps I'll try to do that; but now the problems is what Ideas. I tend to draw pretty fast so you know...and it's an avatar so there isn't much going on that would take too much time aside from a portrait or something of that nature.

Also, Steampunk Temple Guardian ;)

Topic: Inqisitors' Clustering Maelstrom combat art.

Focus: The creatures being drawn into the vortex.

It could be interesting to see how many different creatures/creaturetypes you could fit into the scene, with them all getting smashed together. A face/head here, an arm there, maybe a distinguishing weapon jutting out... hopefully that is an idea you want to run with ;)

When I end up taking huge breaks between drawings, I usually stick with something simple: draw a character the way YOU want. :) I've got a Shadow Warrior and Seraphim drawn up, and I've been trying to get around to the Dragon Mage. After that, then I would ramp it up and draw something crazy.

Any ideas on what to draw? I want to do a bunch of sketches but I'm indecisive on what to sketch out (go figure eh? lol) It's been about two years since I've sat down on paper with consistence, so I think this would be great practice to draw something direct and not random.

Bro, if you could draw an small ole school Paladin with a Sword as Big as Building whacking some undead guys so their heads fly off in random directions, I'd be a happy feller.

May even put it as my avatar here :xmastree:

I think Aegis may be right. It's been a long time since I had drawn on paper, so maybe simple things like character illustrations would be better for now and not scene or set piece works. I have a sketch of that Inquisitor, though I've got him running with a malestrom/levin combo to where he's smashing undead into this huge pile in front of him while the souls are drawing into the reaver (which is shown as a pit inside of his chest that his cloak normally covers lol) all the while the levin is frying the massive lump of body parts haha. It looks cool but completely messy. I need to do some sketches to get it all going first; the textures in the inquisitor image need to be re-done, I need more fine details to distinguish the sorcerers from the trash mob zombies.

I think I'll just do a few character stills for now, but in a particular style I've developed over the years. The best one that I can explain would be this one:

http://art-of-omunall.deviantart.com/art/Hmm-208779199?q=gallery%3Aart-of-omunall%2F28701268&qo=17

http://art-of-omunall.deviantart.com/art/Mr-Addiction-Sketch-208906880?q=gallery%3Aart-of-omunall%2F28701268&qo=16

These are very scribbled drawings, but the idea for the lines are the same. I need to do it very clean and detail afterwards, and not at the same time...sort of makes a sketch look too rough if I don't.

So for now, I'm going to draw an Inquisitor with dual wield, and have some reaver sould swarming around him. After that perhaps I'll do a temple guardian in some new armor (steam punk, just for kicks). Simple sketches, just to get a feel for the pencil again :(

Lol, I suppose those are the things I got good at lol. I'm not too well rounded though, probably die before I could draw a good scenic image...

Anyway, I'm sketching out a temple guardian right now, he looks cool imo.

I think Aegis may be right. It's been a long time since I had drawn on paper, so maybe simple things like character illustrations would be better for now and not scene or set piece works. I have a sketch of that Inquisitor, though I've got him running with a malestrom/levin combo to where he's smashing undead into this huge pile in front of him while the souls are drawing into the reaver (which is shown as a pit inside of his chest that his cloak normally covers lol) all the while the levin is frying the massive lump of body parts haha. It looks cool but completely messy. I need to do some sketches to get it all going first; the textures in the inquisitor image need to be re-done, I need more fine details to distinguish the sorcerers from the trash mob zombies.

I think I'll just do a few character stills for now, but in a particular style I've developed over the years. The best one that I can explain would be this one:

http://art-of-omunal...F28701268&qo=17

http://art-of-omunal...F28701268&qo=16

These are very scribbled drawings, but the idea for the lines are the same. I need to do it very clean and detail afterwards, and not at the same time...sort of makes a sketch look too rough if I don't.

So for now, I'm going to draw an Inquisitor with dual wield, and have some reaver sould swarming around him. After that perhaps I'll do a temple guardian in some new armor (steam punk, just for kicks). Simple sketches, just to get a feel for the pencil again :(

Really like those drawings. Bubblijng, oozing. Swamp thing returns! They remind me of old horror pulp comic drawings style I seen in old comic books.

SPWitchingHour.jpg

:)

gogo