Game crashes when trying to save game

Hello all.I've started playing Sacred underworld few weeks ago and I have problem when trying to save the game.It just crashes to desktop with error thingy (send - don't send) and it doesn't save my progress...sometimes it saves and I can continue playing,sometimes it crashes.I don't know what the deal is...I have no idea why is this happening,I reinstalled the game and on the first few times of saving game everything's fine,game is saving with no problems,but the crashing appears after some period of playing/saving the game...

Any help or tip will be very appreciated !Thanks in advance !

Hello, pRiMe!

One thing that immediately springs to mind is: Have you patched up to version 2.28?

I don't recall seeing this error in my searches for errors so I am unsure exactly why that is happening...

Have you looked around the SIF forums?

Yes,its 2.28 eng.

What is SIF forums ?Never heard of it before.

If there is no help for this...the only thing I can do is to uninstall the game and forget about it...though I would really like to play it when I got nothing to do.But its frustrating when you're trying to save and praying for the progress to save and not to crash...I tried with auto-save,same thing.But game's running fine,never crashing when I play,only when I'm trying to save my progress.

Edited by pRiMe

Yes,its 2.28 eng.

What is SIF forums ?Never heard of it before.

If there is no help for this...the only thing I can do is to uninstall the game and forget about it...though I would really like to play it when I got nothing to do.But its frustrating when you're trying to save and praying for the progress to save and not to crash...I tried with auto-save,same thing.But game's running fine,never crashing when I play,only when I'm trying to save my progress.

Ahhh... The 'official' forum for Sacred is here

There is more info for Sacred Underworld there, IMO... hopefully there is something to help with your issue!

That's the abbrevation of Sacred Internation Forums. Would be this, if I'm correct. Not really familiar with the site...

Also, never witnessed that kind of behaviour with either Win 7 or XP, patched or unpatched. Hopefully searching around SIF would shed some light to the incident.

Edit: Ach, Scott beat me to it. :P

Edited by Stormwing

On my Windows 7 system, I am able to run Sacred with compatibility set to XP Service Pack 3. If you're using Vista, you may need to reinstall with User Account Control turned off and Run As Administrator enabled.

P.S. - Let us know where you got your copy of Sacred from. I know of several sources within the last few months that had the game for $5 or less.

Edited by DaveO