Sacred 2 - Mini Bosses - A to Z (in chronological order)

Lujate, this is awesome...great work here! Can you please also put the links to the new quests you just wrote up in the Wiki mini boss pages? This way readers can also get to your newly written quests form the mini-boss pages themselves.

I can feel lots of farming happening ^^

:bounce:

gogo

Lujate, this is awesome...great work here! Can you please also put the links to the new quests you just wrote up in the Wiki mini boss pages? This way readers can also get to your newly written quests form the mini-boss pages themselves.

I can feel lots of farming happening ^^

:bounce:

gogo

You want links to the quests on the bestiary pages? I can do that.

It'll definitely help. The Boss bestiary pages are supposed to contain the absolute all of knowledge on bosses known. The quest links will definitely help readers learn how to get to bosses faster.

:)

gogo

Lujate, as Knuckles and gogo said awesome work! A great help for those of us who can never remember where the Harpy Queen and others are...lol And I for one, gogo plan to do lots of farming. :wow:

Again, thank you for all your time and effort lujate it is much appreciated and we will all benefit.

It'll definitely help. The Boss bestiary pages are supposed to contain the absolute all of knowledge on bosses known. The quest links will definitely help readers learn how to get to bosses faster.

gogo

Unless I am missing something :unsure:, none of the mini bosses have quest links. I went back to the Ice Hydra which I have worked with before to serve as an example, but the code on that page does not seem to work on the mini boss pages. If someone can throw me a bone, I will gladly do all of the mini bosses. :help:

What happened is the mini-boss bestiary entries were done before the latest templates were made. What we need to do is replace the old template with one of these 2. (the regular enemy templates don't have a spot for quest info)

Fallen Angel enemies

<onlyinclude>{{Quest Enemy
|Stats Image=
|Thumbnail=
|Damage and Weakness=
Damage Types:
*{{Physical}}
*{{Fire}}
*{{Ice}}
*{{Magic}}
*{{Poison}}
Weakest Against:
*{{Physical}}
*{{Fire}}
*{{Ice}}
*{{Magic}}
*{{Poison}}
|questpagename=
|locationpagename1=
|locationpagename2=
}}</onlyinclude>

[[Category:Sacred 2 Enemies in Ancaria|L]]
[[Category:Sacred 2 Dragons|L]]

Ice and Blood enemies

<onlyinclude>{{IBQuest Enemy
|Stats Image=[[image:pic stat.jpg]]
|Thumbnail=[[image:pic.jpg|160px]]
|Damage and Weakness=
Damage Types:
*{{Physical}}
*{{Fire}}
*{{Ice}}
*{{Magic}}
*{{Poison}}
Weakest Against:
*{{Physical}}
*{{Fire}}
*{{Ice}}
*{{Magic}}
*{{Poison}}
|questpagename=
|locationpagename1=
|locationpagename2=
}}</onlyinclude>

[[Category:Sacred 2 Enemies in Ancaria|L]]
[[Category:Sacred 2 Dragons|L]]

Check the White Griffin page, I added a bit at the bottom that works, rename the heading as you will, you'll also probably want to mention something along the lines of prior to patch 2.xx this boss did not require a quest to appear for any that didnt need a quest (I think all of them, but don't remember...).

Edit: I didnt realise it was part of a template, ignore what I said...remove the bit I added to the White griffin page when you get to it then :)

Actually those bosses never got updated with any of the templates DB

I can start you off and update the White Griffin if you want an example to go by luajate

Actually those bosses never got updated with any of the templates DB

I can start you off and update the White Griffin if you want an example to go by luajate

I think I can get it. I should just have to enter the current data into the new templates, and I have used them before. Thanks for the offer though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
7 hours ago, kokoka said:

Thank you for sharing with us ! Found all and could kill them :))

Lujate's gonna be stoked you found his guide so useful

Welcome to DarkMatters!!

gogo