PS3 Playing & Trading

I started playing Sacred 2 again... that said, I could never really commit to a class and always peaked around the lower 40's. I'm assuming this is because I never had any buddies to group up with. I'm really into a level 30+ dryad playing the shadow campaign right now but I would be willing to play start up some other classes if someone had a group dynamic they wanted to see built and played. PSN ID - Rixiot ...I'm going to log on now.

As far as trading goes I have Niocaste's Sash level 20ish (spelling?) for Seraphim, a few pieces for dryad that I don't use (Time helmet and caster bracers...I think) and a few misc weapons and Circle of life ring. Looking for Dethaya (or whatever) pieces. I have the chest piece and the sash.

Welcome to Darkmatters, Rixiot!

Glad to see there is still some life in the console lane... are there many playing on PS3 nowadays? Just wondering how much the "scandal" affected online players.

I never managed to get on-line with mine before it died (for the last time...)

Thank you, thank you. I haven't really checked out online just yet. I played one session and 3 or so people wandered in. I have a mic but I'm not sure it was working. They seemed pretty incoherent either way. I'll check that thread out though. "Scandal" you say?

"Scandal" you say?

"Just" the PS Network hack thing... :(

derp... for some reason I was expecting it to be something to do with the Sacred console gaming neglect and all that... like the no updates FECAL MATTER!

• 2 months later...

new to dark matters..but not new to sacred2,,I might b the most loyal ps3 sacred player there is..lol 3 years I lov this game!

Hi Corey, I saw your registration showing up on the boards today, and just wanted to say hello after youseing the exuberant post of love for the game.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo