I'm New and Need Help with my profile

Howdy,

Sorry for making such a stupid Topic but I just registered on this website after looking for Sacred 2 tips and such-like on the interwebs, and I signed up on here and I cannot change my profile settings, it comes up with this error:

"An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#1026] You are not permitted to modify all or some of your profile information. "

I have no idea why its doing this lol, I tried logging out and back in several times, and using 2 other different browsers neither helped :/ can anyone give me any info on why this is happening? Shed a little light on my poor self?

-Doz

Hi and welcome Dorian :)

It's more than likely due to the settings on the forum. Gogoblender or Schot are the ones who can help you out. I'll try and see if I can locate gogo but you could also fire off a PM explaining what's happening to either.

message to gogo

or

message to Schot

A wee while back, Schot had created a new grouping for new members. A lot of the permissions in that new members group, like ability to make changes to profile and creating sigs and links have been stymied so that bots can't commit any heinous atrocities. Doz, you'll just have to spam us another five posts to get scott clear, and...looks like yer gonna do fine!

:)

gogo

p.s. Really nice sig Doz, u do that yourself?

All fixed now xD 5posts for Avatar 5 MORE to edit sig, thanks for your help ! :)

And yes I make sigs myself when I have the time ;P, been doing it along time ;]

tyty! normally I dont go on forums for games I play for help tips guides etc but this one had awesomeness like no other ;) im glad to be a tiny fraction of it ;P :D!

Welcome to the boards, Doz!

@Gogo: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you snuck in #20,000 while I was at home/asleep.

Gratz!

Ah, Scott...I missed that! I am da king Spamm!

tyty! normally I dont go on forums for games I play for help tips guides etc but this one had awesomeness like no other ;) im glad to be a tiny fraction of it ;P :D!

Just a fraction? Post away, give us your all, not necessarily four years... how bout three?

cha%20%2818%29.gif

gogo

Hehe definatly I'll try ;P gonna download Sacred 2 : Fallen Angel demo just to try and see if it runs ok and if its playable on my system, before I actually buy the game, I hope I am able to play it smoothely on my system would be a hell of alot more fun to play on the PC specially with the expansion :D

Edited by Doz

Hehe definatly I'll try ;P gonna download Sacred 2 : Fallen Angel demo just to try and see if it runs ok and if its playable on my system, before I actually buy the game, I hope I am able to play it smoothely on my system would be a hell of alot more fun to play on the PC specially with the expansion :D

That's a good idea, though I think the real version of game is also *cough* optimized :P

How did this go?

:)

gogo

Hey,

Yeah it went suprisingly well, I will admit it lagged ina few places, and specially when I was running for few min and I had like 15-20 mobs on me and I attacked 'em laggy a little then other than that its all good! its all GO Mr.GoGo! :)

I remember that demo when it first came out. It was a big moment for a lot of us after a few years of waiting. I remember being disapointed with the lack of "magicalness" of the effects.

Dunno...I just felt the Radiant Pillar could have been more ...Radiant?

:blink:

gogo

Yeah I must admit after played the first Sacred ALOT and then watching some youtube videos of Sacred 2 doesnt seem quite the same but still its good enough right? :P Sacred is Sacred :D! I love it ;p

Hello and welcome Doz! Enjoy your stay! This is a fantastic bunch of people. Any questions you have just ask away.

I still venture on the 360 (gamer tag SarahCrow)to mess around with Sacred some though mainly I'm concentrating on the PC version right now and it's loads of fun. Hope you can get it running on your system.

Have a great weekend, glad you joined us! :D

Sarah

Hello and welcome Doz! Enjoy your stay! This is a fantastic bunch of people. Any questions you have just ask away.

I still venture on the 360 (gamer tag SarahCrow)to mess around with Sacred some though mainly I'm concentrating on the PC version right now and it's loads of fun. Hope you can get it running on your system.

Have a great weekend, glad you joined us! :D

Sarah

Thanks for the warm welcome :) Alot of nice people here I'm glad I fount this site randomly and decided to sign up :P

Yes a very nice bunch of people :) thanks alot I shall add you on xbox 360 for when-ever you decided to have a blast :P

thanks again! :D

-Doz