Well this year I'm in good health so I'll be starting up a new league for this year (if we have football). Would like to have 10-14 teams depending on interest. Will set up the league page this weekend and have the draft just prior to the start of the season . This way you don't lose a selected player to injury during pre-season and have a chance to see how rookies pan out and if there are any competitions for starting roles on teams.

It will be a fairly standard league (no crazy rules) but it will have a few wrinkles to it. Still need to play around with a few settings to make sure it's balanced and once we get it going any and all suggestions are welcome

You do not need any experience at all to play. Just a desire to have fun and be active. If interested just leave a note in here. (I will need your email to send invite, but you can pm it to me instead of posting it here if you want)

Im sorry, I don't have any urge to join your league. To be honest I'm not even sure what sort of football it is...soccer...AFL...rugby...gridiron (are the last two the same?)...I only really follow Australian Rules Football which is a bit different to the rest of them.

Hey hey Uncle Knuckles... Sorry I didn't see this before... Sign me up! I have never played it before but have heard stories of the fun the guys have had doing it.

No prob DB, having some knowledge of the NFL (National Football League) isn't necessary but does help :) If there is any interest at all I can always make you a co-owner if you'd like to follow it.

Furian could you pm your email to me...need it to invite

• 1 month later...

Well the NFL is back in business so I thought I would give this thread a little attention. Still need a few owners and would rather have peeps I know (or any forum members really) before I go and get some strangers to fill out the roster. Again, no experience is needed. I'll help out with any questions you may have. Don't be shy...it's a lot of fun and doesn't really take a huge commitment time-wise.

Oh, sorry Knuckles..................when I saw the word "football", I thought you meant 'proper' football ! :tongue:

I like my sport, but am clueless on that American stuff, I have to be honest.

Hope it goes well for you.

Steve.