Seraphim Set Retex

Can you try different browsers? I'm so curious about this as well.

:)

gogo

I tried it with internet explorer 8 after I got the error a few times. But I just updated firefox so I`ll try a test run.

Your site is posessed by satan and still gives the error!

Edited by Hammerhorde

See, we used to have Wolfie, getting this same error as you because the downloader was offering two different methods of uploading, so Schot took out one, and only left Flash.

gogo

See, we used to have Wolfie, getting this same error as you because the downloader was offering two different methods of uploading, so Schot took out one, and only left Flash.

gogo

Not sure I just uploaded the latest adobe flash update. I am telling it`s posessed or my name isn`t Damian.

The more I play with the new texture set the more I wanna make it the default set texture. Now the default set has a shield but I rarely ever use it so I was thinking about turning it into a dual sword set. I would just change the itemtype and balance to recognize it as a sword. I would also use the swords pictured since those are probably my favorite swords in the game. If it is possible of course.

What do you guys think? Would you like a rebalanced dual wield set made from the niokates or just some texture replacers like I had originally intentioned? I really wish the justice set was a full one so I could use these models and textures as a replacer for that set but it`s only like a four part set.

Do you want me to upload these to your other download (niokastes retex) on this site for you? Or would you prefer them be uploaded to a separate download, if so, that will have to be gogo's job with his admin powers :)

• 1 month later...

It looks great. The wings a lacking a little something. But then the layout of Niokaste's Wings is not the best to begin with. And the Leggins stays at their default design for some reason. But other then that. It really shows how much graphic this game can deliver with the right ideas.