High Elf Sketch

xhiana_and_her_serpent_by_art_of_omunall-d3ic5jt.jpg

Another sketch, took about a half an hour on it. I was seriously going to shade this one, but I'm sort of lazy with it and I may end up getting a tablet again soon (Oh god I hope)

Anyway, I wanted to draw some creative armor on her, as well as give her a bad ass scythe wand. Also, the wind serpent is an "adult" since I hate how they look like infant forms in the game...who says they have to be "less commanding" than a damn dragon:)

You get those in sacred :o totally sold on it now :crazy:

As for the sketch you already know I love your drawings ^^ The scythe is totally beautiful and I'd hate to get in an argument with her. The hair and face features on the elf really draw me to them as does the dragons tail.

You get those in sacred :o totally sold on it now :crazy:

As for the sketch you already know I love your drawings ^^ The scythe is totally beautiful and I'd hate to get in an argument with her. The hair and face features on the elf really draw me to them as does the dragons tail.

Er.. Isn't that supposed to be a wind serpent...?

xhiana_and_her_serpent_by_art_of_omunall-d3ic5jt.jpg

Another sketch, took about a half an hour on it. I was seriously going to shade this one, but I'm sort of lazy with it and I may end up getting a tablet again soon (Oh god I hope)

Anyway, I wanted to draw some creative armor on her, as well as give her a bad ass scythe wand. Also, the wind serpent is an "adult" since I hate how they look like infant forms in the game...who says they have to be "less commanding" than a damn dragon:)

Great expression on the face of the mount! I love anthropomorphic dalliances, and making the mounts face look intelligent and masculine elevates the relationship tween the mount and rider, to perhaps that of friends, maybe it talks?

:)

gogo

Lol, yeah, it's supposed to be a wind serpent. I had another design for the face afterward, but I wanted it to look like a dragon, so this is what came out haha.

I enjoyed drawing this one, right now I've got two more I'm sketching. One is a shadow warrior on his mount, summoning the two minions. The other is another temple guardian, but his shield is up, and kolbolds are climbing on it trying to break it, and srrows breaking on it, while the TG is charging up his gun to fry the little pests...hahaha.

The fact that this wind serpent looks less like an angry 'My-Little-Pony' reject is an improvement. o.o Really, seeing the Wind Serpent in the game makes me want to cuddle it (until it rips off my limbs). >>;

No problem gogo, just have not had a chance to upload it yet, wanted to get a few together first lol.

I need to draw just the perpent sometime. I made an awesome sketch of how it actually looks, but still managed to make it look evil!

No problem gogo, just have not had a chance to upload it yet, wanted to get a few together first lol.

I need to draw just the perpent sometime. I made an awesome sketch of how it actually looks, but still managed to make it look evil!

I get a lof of the feel from the female rider from the last vignette from Heavy Metal.

Seen it?

gogo

Lol! I didn't notice it. That movie was one of the reasons I started to draw. I remember drawing stick figures about 6 years ago and just taught myself from there, but heavy metal (and ghost in the shell...) were some of my favorite things back then.

Now...I must draw a seraphim...not sure why ;)

Lol! I didn't notice it. That movie was one of the reasons I started to draw. I remember drawing stick figures about 6 years ago and just taught myself from there, but heavy metal (and ghost in the shell...) were some of my favorite things back then.

That vignette was incredible.

heavymetal.jpg

I was expecting that lone female rider to somehow come out on top with all intact and kept expecting the Deux Ex Machina to jump in with roaring beams of light and destructive power to punish. Was too young to understand the concept of a final sacrifice, and her, all by herself, sent to take out an entire horde. Valorous and moving, yeah that ending kinda upset me lol

gogo