Shadow Warrior - Sketch

Thank ya! I enjoyed doing this as I got to blend, but I keep getting distracted, not to mention the first iteration of this sketch was a failure at drawing and I had to throw it away...lol. I would have made it prettier if I got to do this in one shot, though I did spend about an hour and a half on this.

I'm getting back into the paper drawings now I think, so I'm going to attempt more difficult things coming up...plus I love to draw Sacred fanart for some reason haha.

Here we have the Shadow Warrior sitting pretty with that Hellhound as his foot stool. o.o You definitely made him a king amongst kings in that pic. Haven't finished my dragon mage, and I already want to draw my own hellhound. o.o

wow

a lot of detail in this sketch. Something about the pic reminds me of the kind of art from the Dungeon Siege series. This is my favorite thing you've drawn yet.

:)

gogo

Lol, seems that my sketches remind you of a lot of things, gogo! Tbqh, I just sketch randomly...I had a few videos of how I draw when I had my tablet, sort of have a random line here, circles there, etc. Heck, I'll draw the forearm and the pectorals before I draw the biceps sometimes haha.

Also, thanks Aegis. I thought you may like this one. I tried to make him look more "undead" despite the armor :)

Lol, seems that my sketches remind you of a lot of things, gogo!

LOol

Ayuh, I have a crazy HD brain that seems to store too much and imagery from what even seems to be alien dimensions!

:crazy:

Tbqh, I just sketch randomly...I had a few videos of how I draw when I had my tablet, sort of have a random line here, circles there, etc.

See, a video like that, of an artist putting together a piece of Sacred 2 fan art would be incredible. It's never be done, would be a treat.

:)

gogo

All in all, nice work once again. Really like the general setting and all. Hopefully you'll get that tablet sooner or later for added goodness. ^^