I just wanna say I think sacred 2 is great. I also notice that im like the only Open player who checks multiplayer for abit. And I know this my not be the right place to post this but, I kinda feel bad how im like clasified as a hacker coz im on open net. The reason being is that my multiplayer crashes alot and I have created a high lv seraphim in Open and dnt wanna start agian. So yeah, but hopefully hen my internet is secure I can play with u guys and have an HONEST match or so. I mean, if I hax, u can tell by the dmg I will do. But yeah I might not be able to go online coz my multiplayer crash so yeah. Just saying.

I dnt hack. To me hacking doesnt bring fun to the game it makes it boring so y should I hack when I know its gna taste bitter?

Plz take it easy on me. Just comment and stuff...U can hate me if u wnt too.

Welcome, Ohiris...

Sounds like you had a bad experience with some people... somewhere. I think that you will find that anyone from here will give you the benefit of the doubt if you say you are playing honestly.

Even if you do play with modified game files... not too many people will naysay that as long as you are open and honest about it.

Silly question: Does Open really have that bad of a repuatation?

Welcome to the Sacred-madness, Ohiris!

Can't really comment about the MP, as of my lacky connection, but as Scott said, things are quite different from that here. We're a friendly bunch, not biting. Too hard. :P

Hope you'll have a plesant stay. ^^

Thx guys for your comments, as u know I cnt reply fast bcoz iits hard for me and im kinda ill in the head. Thx for you're welcomness (if thats a word). About my Open char, I just fell in love with my seraphim bcoz im trying a build that uses no CA except buffs and skills that use defensive stats and all and speed lore etc. I think CAs r cool, but after reading little Saras build guide thingy, I tried it and found out I actaully love being mundane and just normal atking. My lappy is kinda bad so CAs when spammed makes the game lag abit. Also I have to put all my settings to low qaulity coz of major lag on medium and high. My comp just cant take it. But despite that, sacred 2 still amuses me.

Welcome, Ohiris...

Sounds like you had a bad experience with some people... somewhere. I think that you will find that anyone from here will give you the benefit of the doubt if you say you are playing honestly.

Even if you do play with modified game files... not too many people will naysay that as long as you are open and honest about it.

Silly question: Does Open really have that bad of a repuatation?

Lol. I guess u wanna teach me how to hack then? Bro, I dnt even come close to touching that stuff, any source that tells me how to hack and stuff on Sacred 2 I just close the site. I dnt even know how to hack. I made an oath too just in case. If I start playing online id announce my oath :). The only thing I would do to my save files is copy them just incase somthing goes wrong with my computer or something and I have to reinstall evrything and previous data is lost. I dn't know about you, but I really HATE starting games again. And your silly question isnt silly sir. About it, I dnt know much bout sacred 2 but sacred 1 I know for sure. Also in Sacred 2 multiplayer when im asking for help the first thing pplz say is "Open net? REALLY:)"

Glad you found us Julius, and welcome to Darkmatters! Most of us are friendly (watch out for some of the mod team, I hear dark things happen after midnight), and like to chat.

Specially chat

:P

Have fun on the boards, and with Sacred 2!

:)

gogo

Glad you found us Julius, and welcome to Darkmatters! Most of us are friendly (watch out for some of the mod team, I hear dark things happen after midnight), and like to chat.

Specially chat

:P

Have fun on the boards, and with Sacred 2!

:)

gogo

thx all :)

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

Nothing wrong with open servers......or closed servers....or hardcore....or single player...we all have our preferences for game play for a multitude of reasons

And don't worry, there's no 'hating' here :D

Aloha and Welcome. Lovin the responses from all the family here. No Haters -R- Us = DarkMatters. Welcome to a new Home!

Oh darn, I'm late to the welcoming party again! Oh well, better late than never.. :D

Hello and welcome, Julius! Glad you are here and hope you will enjoy your stay. This is a great bunch, always willing to lend a hand or answer any questions you might have.

I haven't even ventured into MP myself yet open or closed. I'm still having fun messing around with the Community Patch goodies..heeeheee, that and poking around in Dungeon Siege III...lol

Have fun! :D