Shadow Warrior armour level 45 'n' below

Anything you're looking for specifically?

I have a bunch SW level 45- armor available (I can compile a list).

Well there's quite a few good set pieces like legs of justice and anouther set piece I really like but I dont know the name but they are Bracer's and they look like there made from chainmail and there gold and I think have 2 sockets

I can't say that I know which pieces that you're referring to above, but give me some time and I'll compile a list of things that I have for the Shadow Warrior. You can browse through and see what you like.

In the meanwhile: Do you have level 100+ Seraphim armor to trade in return? Specifically, I'm looking for:

- Garment of the Celestial, Level 100+, Set Item: Revelation of the Seraphim, http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Garment_of_the_Celestial

- Gown of the Celestial, Level 100+, Set Item: Revelation of the Seraphim, http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Gown_of_the_Celestial

----------

Edit: The list. I also listed some level 50-ish pieces, as well as good 2 star items, if you're interested in them.

Shields

Stalworth Safeguard - Level 50

Stalworth Safeguard - Level 30

Head

Helmet of Silence - Level 35

Armantin's Helmet - Level 15

Executioner's Mask - Level 20

Headgear of Graves - Level 20

Denderan's Battle Plan - Level 15

Helmet of Infinite Torment - Level 20

Denderan's Battle Plan - Level 30

Body

Diabolical Chestplate - Level 35

Armantin's Armor - Level 30

Chestplate of Solitaire - Level 20

Plate of the Tomb - Level 20

Lucretis' Prowess - Level 30

Denderan's Center - Level 15

Chestplate of Solitaire - Level 35

Hero's Cuirass - Level 37

- (Not a set item. 2 gold slots, Defensive Skills +2, Armor Lore modified "Opponent's Chance To".)

Potter's Breastplate of Aggression - Level 36

- (Not a set item. 2 silver slots, Experience per kill +6.4%, Armor Lore modified "Defense Value".)

Shoulders

Armantin's Shoulder Plates - Level 30

Denderan's Foresight - Level 30

Arms

Armantin's Elbow Protector - Level 45

Lucretis' Vision - Level 15

Lucretis' Vision - Level 30

Bulwark Wristguards of the Barbarian - Level 15

- (Not a set item. All Skills+2, Strength +4, Skeletal Fortification +2, Damage: Physical +15.0%.)

Hands

Armantin's Battle Gauntlets - Level 45

Waist

Armantin's Belt - Level 30

Lucretis' Comet Tail - Level 30

Brigand Cincture of Parrying - Level 52

- (Not a set item. 2 gold slots, Hitpoint Regeneration +9.0/s, Armor Lore modified "Block Chance".)

Legs

Charon's Greaves - Level 50

Charon's Greaves - Level 20

Legwraps of the Dead - Level 35

Denderan's Bluff - Level 15

Executioner's Cuirass - Level 35

Feet

Armantin's Boots - Level 15

Lucretis' Ambling Paths - Level 45

Denderan's Plans - Level 30

Denderan's Plans - Level 45

Edited by Mystix123

Haha. That's an interesting way of looking at things.

Ok, do you have a level 100+ Quetzal's First Strike or any All Skills +12 (or higher) Rings (I have too many "All Skills+" Amulets already)?

Ok, do you have a level 100+ Quetzal's First Strike or any All Skills +12 (or higher) Rings (I have too many "All Skills+" Amulets already)?

No sorry the highest all skills ring I can shop for are 9 cause my highest bargaing char is only level 105 and ive recently looked on sacred wiki and found a weapon called Orc Slayer wich looks amazing but im not sure if its on ps3, also add me when you get the chance to... lone_wolf_1996 so I can finally play with some decent on the game.

If you have an All Skills +9 or an All Combat Arts +9 (Ring or Amulet) with something else useful on it (All Combat Arts+ or All Skills+ respectively, Deathblow, Aspect: Exalted Warrior+, Max Energy Shield+, Chances to Reflect: Close Combat, HP+), that would suffice also.

I'll add you when I get online next, or feel free to add me.

No sorry the highest all skills ring I can shop for are 9 cause my highest bargaing char is only level 105 and ive recently looked on sacred wiki and found a weapon called Orc Slayer wich looks amazing but im not sure if its on ps3, also add me when you get the chance to... lone_wolf_1996 so I can finally play with some decent on the game.

Yes... the Orc Slayer is on the console versions.

I think it is amazing, too... but , most others seem to think it is merely 'OK'... those crazy people! ;)

Are you referring to the Orc Shock?

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Orc_Shock

I've seen more than a few of these, but have sold them all in favour of storage space.

Edit: My bad. I was thinking of the 1-handed Axe (Orc Shock) instead of the 2-handed Axe (Orc Slayer).

Indeed I have seen both, but I have also sold all of my copies of both.

Edited by Mystix123

Are you referring to the Orc Shock?

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Orc_Shock

I've seen more than a few of these, but have sold them all in favour of storage space.

Oh, yeah! That's the one, Mystix... thanks for that!

I finished the Orc Slayer quest (Sacred 1) just yesterday, so I had it stuck in my mind :3lmao:

I'm 100% sure that I've seen Orc Shocks before (the 1-handed Axe). I've sold so many that I've lost count.

I'm think I've seen 1 Orc Slayer before (the 2-handed Axe). I'm not 100% sure because it would have been only once that I saw it, and it would have been sold quickly also.

Not sure how much that helps confirm their existence on the console version, but I can't find any other evidence of it existing.